Pats to sign Ward: Ex-Dolphins WR should catch on/Dedric Signs Within The Division | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats to sign Ward: Ex-Dolphins WR should catch on/Dedric Signs Within The Division

Originally posted by Tatonka

not in your wildest dreams..

Oh come on Tatonka, he's been to all the other teams..we need to share..the Jets started it..and you guys need to end it..so he'll be back in NY..:lol:

I've noticed that just about every off-season the New England Pats always pick up so scrub player we let go; and I wonder out loud, why did they pick up that guy?

Sometimes I feel like they do that to pick up a guy who knows the competitions offense. If New England doesn't milk this guy for all the information in our play books their idiots.

My question is, is this a legit concern?

I wouldn't knock this move at all. Dedric didn't have a good year with us last year, but he still is a very good #3. He should flourish in NE's dink and dunk passing game. He will be a perfect fit in that scheme.

The main thing that bothers me is that he knows Turner's system, and Belichick will pick his brain to try and gain an edge on us. :fire:

It sounds like Belichick has gotten into all of your heads! Are you all named Bledsoe too?? :laugh:

Do you really think with finances being what they are that Belichick signs ex-dolphins JUST so he can have insight into the mighty Fins?

Belichick just goes after guys that he knows - and many of them have come from the Jets.

And as for Huard - the guy can play. Remember a few years back when he came into the game and led Maimi to a win over the Pats?

It's not so much that huard can play, it's just that the pats offense sucked.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

It'd be great to have our own premier RB and not leave the entire offense up to Brady finding Brown all the time.

It was annoying to see so many opponents last year with great RB's - Ricky twice, Tomlison once, Holmes once - all against our poor run stopping D.

Our D got better, but our O is still kinda weak.

Good luck in finding that RB...it took us countless high draft picks, trades, and about 25 years :)

Ya know its funny, I bet the Phins end up finding another big time RB (well hopefully not, because if someone else is getting reps, then Ricky would be off the field) within two years....like buses..wait an hour for one, then four come within five minutes of each other.

It also makes you feel lucky when you look around the league and see all the teams that need shut down corners and Miami managed to find two of them :D

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
It sounds like Belichick has gotten into all of your heads! Are you all named Bledsoe too?? :laugh:

Do you really think with finances being what they are that Belichick signs ex-dolphins JUST so he can have insight into the mighty Fins?

:) Nah, Belichick's not in my head. But there are some things that are very vital to an offensive system, specifically terminology. Ward knows it and can give the Pats some insight on terminology and our formations but I trust Norv and I know there will be plenty of wrinkles that hasn't been shown yet :evil:

I'm just dying for the season to start. This season should be the hardest fought battle for a division title like none ever seen before.

It's Buckley vs Ward again, only wearing the opposite uniforms. I believe T-Buck will win out once again!

Back
Top Bottom