Pats v Colts this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats v Colts this week

Virginia99

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
I really think this may end up being the most important game to monitor. I know there are a bunch of scenarios out there, but I keep coming back to this one. I think we need NE to win. Colts then travel to Arizona the following week. That could give them two loses. Chargers, Bill/Pats loser are locks for two of the WCs. If Colts beats Pats, they will most likely have 10 or more wins knocking us out. If Pats lose, we will need the Bills to beat them in NE the following week possibly setting up a do or die game in Miami. Do we really trust the Bills to go to NE and beat them?

I really think this may end up being the most important game to monitor. I know there are a bunch of scenarios out there, but I keep coming back to this one. I think we need NE to win. Colts then travel to Arizona the following week. That could give them two loses. Chargers, Bill/Pats loser are locks for two of the WCs. If Colts beats Pats, they will most likely have 10 or more wins knocking us out. If Pats lose, we will need the Bills to beat them in NE the following week possibly setting up a do or die game in Miami. Do we really trust the Bills to go to NE and beat them?

Nope! I think like how the Bills dominate us, I just think the Patriots just know how to beat the Bills.

Last edited:
Lets go Colts.

But you should want NE. A NE win (no other games played) You playoff odds 8%, a Indy win playoff odds 6%

Per NYT Playoff machine. The Biggest impact to playoffs Sunday for you though is your own game. Have to win it

I think there are too many scenarios that can make you go crazy and it’ll all be moot if the dolphins don’t take care of business.

And this is the scary part! Non of us want to think it, but historically our Dolphins are bound to lose an important game in this scenerio.

Hopefully they break the trend and handle their business going 4-0.

Last edited:
I mean it's up there because as much as we want to ascend the "in the hunt" list it's really about eventually having some/one or all of the 3 non division champ spots getting vacated so we have a space to move to. I think Pats give Colts their 7th loss and they aren't beating AZ so that would mean they are 6-8 by the time we're done handing the Saints their @ss.

I think it is crucial for the Bucs to destroy the Saints this weekend so as to cripple their playoff chances and demoralize them ahead of the MNF game against the Dolphins.

I fear this matchup more than the Titans, with or without Henry. And if the Saints are coming off of an upset win over the Bucs, I don't like the Dolphins' chances on the road in prime time.

And this is the scary part! Non of us want to think it, but historically our Dolphins are bound to lose an important game in this scenerio.

Hopefully they break the trend and handle their business going 4-0.
And it’s usually a loss to Buffalo…luckily those are out the way until we wreck their ass in the playoffs.

I mean it's up there because as much as we want to ascend the "in the hunt" list it's really about eventually having some/one or all of the 3 non division champ spots getting vacated so we have a space to move to. I think Pats give Colts their 7th loss and they aren't beating AZ so that would mean they are 6-8 by the time we're done handing the Saints their @ss.
They would be 7-8, but that would be great

Back
Top Bottom