Pats v Colts this week | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats v Colts this week

Chargers win was decent…but ya, aside from the fluke weather Bills game…not much meat on that bone.
Chargers are too flaky. Win a great one, lose a horrible one. Herbert needs a few years to gel with his team to be a force. The NE game was his worst of the year by far.

I watch all the NE games as I'm forced too because of Mrs. M3, and I just don't understand how anyone can rationally say they are a SB caliber team.

Don't worry about anything other than the Fins winning. If that doesn't happen there is nothing else to think about. Beat the Jets this week. That's it until Monday.

Chargers, Bill/Pats loser are locks for two of the WCs.

How exactly are the Chargers a lock for anything?

They could easily lose 2 of their final 4. If that happens, they'll be 10-7 with identical conference record to MIA (should the Dolphins win out).

And I believe the Chargers could lose as many as 3 games depending upon which Raiders team shows up. KC should beat LAC the way they are playing now and DEN's defense has already given Herbert problems once.

How exactly are the Chargers a lock for anything?

They could easily lose 2 of their final 4. If that happens, they'll be 10-7 with identical conference record to MIA (should the Dolphins win out).

And I believe the Chargers could lose as many as 3 games depending upon which Raiders team shows up. KC should beat LAC the way they are playing now and DEN's defense has already given Herbert problems once.
Playoff machine has the Chargers ranked higher than Miami if both are 10-7 with identical conf records. IMO they do not lose more than two games the rest of the way. Their scheduled sets up well.

Playoff machine has the Chargers ranked higher than Miami if both are 10-7 with identical conf records. IMO they do not lose more than two games the rest of the way. Their scheduled sets up well.

Good for them. That doesn’t mean it’s correct. There are variables from games yet to be played that can’t yet be factored in with regard to tiebreakers.

Regardless, MIA isn’t the only team in the mix. The point was that the Chargers aren’t a lock for any playoff spot. MIA is one of many that could jump ahead of them should they lose a couple games, which has a reasonable possibility of occurring.

You’re over thinking it.

Dolphins have to beat the Jets PERIOD.
Ha Ha, that's funny for sure. Is there are person on this site that isn't overthinking it? To think playoffs is to over think in Miami. I'm over thinking as well.

3rd and 20 with 20 seconds left. That bothers me too. And that fourth and one call. Missed FG. They hit two 50+. All of it.
I still think, that if they did a sneak or different play other than a dumb draw they should have gotten that first down. It wasn't even a yard, it was shorter distance.

I still think, that if they did a sneak or different play other than a dumb draw they should have gotten that first down. It wasn't even a yard, it was shorter distance.
ya that tight end sneak that used a few weeks ago would have been better call then the handoff to brown out of the gun. Just awful call against jags.

ya that tight end sneak that used a few weeks ago would have been better call then the handoff to brown out of the gun. Just awful call against jags.
should've handed it off to Robert hunt there. Use him like Refrigerator Perry for the bears there lol

Go Colts! Beat the cheaters.
I mean I get you don't want to root FOR the PAtriots none of us do. But to root for a team that with a win is borderline inexorably in our way to the post season? No thanks.

I mean I get you don't want to root FOR the PAtriots none of us do. But to root for a team that with a win is borderline inexorably in our way to the post season? No thanks.
Pull for the Patriots if you want to. It’s a free country. I will never do that.

And then there’s covid for the NFL to control outcomes
see Cleveland injury report
what a hoax

Pull for the Patriots if you want to. It’s a free country. I will never do that.
It’s almost soul-crushing to pull for them shitheads…but if Cam can pull one of his miracle games out his ass and beat Buffalo, I’ll be rooting HARD for NE the following week. I’d love to play Buffalo in the playoffs…but winning against NE to clinch the playoffs and eliminate Buffalo would probably be sweeter. A guy can dream…

Back
Top Bottom