Pats v Colts this week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats v Colts this week

Don’t even worry yourself until week 17, that’s when it will clear up to know if we even have a chance.

Yep and a shame. If we took care of business and got the obvious wins early on then we wouldn't even be here.

Still hoping (if the Pats lose to the Colts) that the slightly improbable happens, and this week Bills who have been known to fall apart late in seasons, lose to the Panthers, go crazy and play all out against the Pats to beat them, then fail to show up against the Falcons...With of course Miami beating the Jets, Saints, and Titans.

Miami playing the Patriots in Miami for the AFC East title to me sounds Iike an amazing way to close the season.

Still hoping (if the Pats lose to the Colts) that the slightly improbable happens, and this week Bills who have been known to fall apart late in seasons, lose to the Panthers, go crazy and play all out against the Pats to beat them, then fail to show up against the Falcons...With of course Miami beating the Jets, Saints, and Titans.

Miami playing the Patriots in Miami for the AFC East title to me sounds Iike an amazing way to close the season.
😍😍😍

When I play around with the numbers we need the Colts, buffalo and the other wild card teams to lose more than we need NE to loose. I think it's unlikely that we'll be playing for the division. Obviously that is ideal but highly unlikely.

When I play around with the numbers we need the Colts, buffalo and the other wild card teams to lose more than we need NE to loose. I think it's unlikely that we'll be playing for the division. Obviously that is ideal but highly unlikely.
Well, if the teams that the Bills needed to lose too were not the Panthers, and Falcons, it could be on opposite sides of the spectrum if it were better or worse teams.

The Panthers and the Falcons have the ability to have a good enough game to upset a more talented Bills team, so though a bunch of tough games to expect to see the Bills lose, still not exactly in the unlikely column so much.

Well, if the teams that the Bills needed to lose too were not the Panthers, and Falcons, it could be on opposite sides of the spectrum if it were better or worse teams.

The Panthers and the Falcons have the ability to have a good enough game to upset a more talented Bills team, so though a bunch of tough games to expect to see the Bills lose, still not exactly in the unlikely column so much.
I stand corrected on the division. Could happen, but wild card is more likely imo.

Indy beating Pat's is disastrous for us.

We do not to be involved in any tie scenario with Indy.

A win against the Pats most likely gets Indy to 10 wins
Yup. If indy beats the pats we'll probably need the bills to beat the pats. Our best path would be the division. Unless Buffalo hits a real rough patch.

Yup. If indy beats the pats we'll probably need the bills to beat the pats. Our best path would be the division. Unless Buffalo hits a real rough patch.

Well...... Josh allen is wearing a walking boot today. So who knows how bad his foot is

Yep that is the easiest way in I think.

You win out.
Colts beats Pats
Bills Beat Pats next week

That likely puts 3 AFCE in the playoffs with
Bills 4 seed
Mia 6th Seed
Patriots 7th Seed

In this scenario, the Pats are losing 3 out of 4 games to end the season. Colts, Bills, Phins.

As sweet as that would be, not very likely.

I really think this may end up being the most important game to monitor. I know there are a bunch of scenarios out there, but I keep coming back to this one. I think we need NE to win. Colts then travel to Arizona the following week. That could give them two loses. Chargers, Bill/Pats loser are locks for two of the WCs. If Colts beats Pats, they will most likely have 10 or more wins knocking us out. If Pats lose, we will need the Bills to beat them in NE the following week possibly setting up a do or die game in Miami. Do we really trust the Bills to go to NE and beat them?
I will never root for the Patriots to win! I just can't do it no matter what is at stake! I'm rooting for the Colts!

Back
Top Bottom