Pats vs Phins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs Phins

Will the Phins beat the Pats this Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
patsdynasty said:
:roflmao:

wasn't too funny last year with our "oh so sorry 4-12 team" now is it :) I was at that game and the looks on pats fan's faces was absoutely priceles....heaven forbid we don't have a million injuries, people quitting, coachs quitting, etc.....and you think that 1 win isn't possible? Get real. We beat you at home when we were 2-10 (i think). Quick ? for ya.....how many times have you won in our house the last decade? Look it up! :lol:

jbond said:
wasn't too funny last year with our "oh so sorry 4-12 team" now is it :) I was at that game and the looks on pats fan's faces was absoutely priceles....heaven forbid we don't have a million injuries, people quitting, coachs quitting, etc.....and you think that 1 win isn't possible? Get real. We beat you at home when we were 2-10 (i think). Quick ? for ya.....how many times have you won in our house the last decade? Look it up! :lol:

I for one am taking nothing from you guys. You kicked our ***. but you know what was even funnier than the Pats fans faces after that loss? Seeing their faces after our 3rd Super Bowl title in 4 years.

You guys have been down too long. You need to realize that you may have won the battle, but we won the war.

I remember when you guys strived for that too, instead of a meaningless regular season game.

But, I also have to say, in the midst of one of your worst season's that it must have been sweet. Much respect.

Dirtywater said:
You guys have been down too long. You need to realize that you may have won the battle, but we won the war.

The war isn't over with. It has just begun.

Dirtywater said:
I for one am taking nothing from you guys. You kicked our ***. but you know what was even funnier than the Pats fans faces after that loss? Seeing their faces after our 3rd Super Bowl title in 4 years.

I remember when you guys strived for that too, instead of a meaningless regular season game.

But, I also have to say, in the midst of one of your worst season's that it must have been sweet. Much respect.

:lol: You voted for the Phins to sweep the pats?

jbond said:

here is one for ya.....

between the phins and pats, which team beat the other 3 times in one season??????

hmmmmmm its not the dolphins....

1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a year all phin fans hate to hear mentioned!!!!!!!

u guy lost to the dreaded patsies not once..........
not twice.........
but 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

who care show many times in last decade we won at miami, that year and in 2003 with troy catching that 82 yd bomb from brady in ot were classics!!!!

oh and definitely back in 1986 that mon night game where grogan to morgan won it in last min was a great one, seems like last year

and the sweetest thing about 1997 was we beat you guys in back to back weeks!!!! the last game of the year we won in miami 14-12 and then the next week in new eng we won 17-3

:lol:

byroan said:
The war isn't over with. It has just begun.

Um, yeah, are you aware a football season is played between September & January. The "war" ends each season with something called the Super Bowl. The winner of that wins the war.

You should look into it. Your predecessors used to strive for it.

byroan said:
:lol: You voted for the Phins to sweep the pats?

Always. At the Patriots Planet, we call it the Karma Thread. We never count our chickens before they hatch.

Looks like your bold predictions have helped you guys recently though. :shakeno:

If you want to go against history (regular season)

MIAMI 45, NEW ENGLAND 32

I could look through history and find many examples you wouldn't like to remember either....

The only thing you have is your 3 SBs in the last 4 years....which I admit is one hell of an accomplishment but imho...

SB 1 - "tuck rule" shouldn't have been there
SB 2 - I have no idea how the pats managed to pull off a victory in the closing minutes of every game (with the lowest win pt total of any SB team ever)....oh that's right...they didn't win most of them....the other team gave the game away....no dominance whatsoever
SB 3 - last year....I must admit you all kicked some serious a$$ all year, led from first tr to 4th qtr and dominated just about everyone. Well done and much deserved.

Point being....to think it's ridiculous that we don't win at least 1 game this year against you.....well is just ridiculous.....

Dirtywater said:

That is correct, you have been the best team in sports the past 4 years.

Now, you have to admit...You are a little bit unnerved that the Bill Belechick clone is now coaching the Miami Dolphins.

...and we have put together a GREAT coaching staff.

...and we had a GREAT draft.

...am I right???

...BTW, am I the only one who noticed that two of the answers in the poll are identical???

"Fins will win one game"

"Pats will win one game"

one more thing......what team in the NFL has the all-time best winning %.....?

You guessed it....PHINS!

We win more often then not (and more often then any other team) on any given sunday which makes my 4 month stretch of watching games....that much more enjoyable :)

DolphinDevil28 said:
...BTW, am I the only one who noticed that two of the answers in the poll are identical???

"Fins will win one game"

"Pats will win one game"

no...it was pointed out earlier.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That is correct, you have been the best team in sports the past 4 years.

Now, you have to admit...You are a little bit unnerved that the Bill Belechick clone is now coaching the Miami Dolphins.

...and we have put together a GREAT coaching staff.

...and we had a GREAT draft.

...am I right???

Preach on brother. :)

Back
Top Bottom