Pats Win, Get Richard? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Win, Get Richard?

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
If the Pats win, we should just go ahead and hire Richard right? I mean he's available. I know it sounds silly, but think...Ross...Dolphins...you guys know how we go.

That makes no sense. If Flores is your guy it doesn't matter if the pats win or lose. I get your point but that's not what's happening

I’m thinking that Jones talked Richard into staying. It’s one of those “wait for the right opportunity” and Miami isn’t the right opportunity. Maybe in 3 years we will get a better coach.

I’m thinking that Jones talked Richard into staying. It’s one of those “wait for the right opportunity” and Miami isn’t the right opportunity. Maybe in 3 years we will get a better coach.
You jack about what goes into being a good head coach.. literally nothing

His defense was getting crushed last night and he was having a conniption "teaching up" some LB's and they were staring through him like he wasn't there. The players just flat ignored his ranting.

His defense was getting crushed last night and he was having a conniption "teaching up" some LB's and they were staring through him like he wasn't there. The players just flat ignored his ranting.
Relax Dolphins81 says he will be the better HC and we all know he is the expert. LMAO

It looked like rotating Sean Lee in messed up the continuity of the linebackers last night. I can't believe they were gashed for that much yardage on the ground.

Flores defense got raped by Blake Bortles lol! When was the last time Richard coach a defense not ranked in the top 20. Flores has never coached a top 20 defense...

Flores defense got raped by Blake Bortles lol! When was the last time Richard coach a defense not ranked in the top 20. Flores has never coached a top 20 defense...
Its ok because he will come back with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING besides that the they were ranked 22nd in the total defense. Lets breakdown the defense further:

Points (per game)- 7th
Points - 7th
Passer rating - 85 ( dont know the ranking)
Rushing yard ( per game) - 11th
Rushing yards- 11th
Rushing yards per attempt- 31 -------> brutal
Turnovers - 5th
Interceptions- 3
Fumbles 12
Sacks -15
Passing yards - 22nd

Players matter genius.

Its ok because he will come back with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING besides that the they were ranked 22nd in the total defense. Lets breakdown the defense further:

Points (per game)- 7th
Points - 7th
Passer rating - 85 ( dont know the ranking)
Rushing yard ( per game) - 11th
Rushing yards- 11th
Rushing yards per attempt- 31 -------> brutal
Turnovers - 5th
Interceptions- 3
Fumbles 12
Sacks -15
Passing yards - 22nd

Players matter genius.

Oh, we definitely have better players. Flores will do great with our players lol

Back
Top Bottom