Paul | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paul

Grier drafts on needs and on projection of talent. If your being forced to draft positions because of needs that indicates you failed earlier in both acquiring and resigning talent attained in prior years for your club.
If you are a successful gm you don't draft to fill holes but draft the bpa based on college production.
In the past NFL when drafted players could be locked in and the free agency options available today were not available then Griers picks would make more sense.
In today's NFL it's all about production and what can you do today nor down the road because that creates cap space.
We just lost a ton of talent for this reason alone because we have not drafted well and thus overpaid in fa.

Round 1 should have been a cb and round 2 a interior oline that was where the value was.

Grier drafts on needs and on projection of talent. If your being forced to draft positions because of needs that indicates you failed earlier in both acquiring and resigning talent attained in prior years for your club.
If you are a successful gm you don't draft to fill holes but draft the bpa based on college production.
In the past NFL when drafted players could be locked in and the free agency options available today were not available then Griers picks would make more sense.
In today's NFL it's all about production and what can you do today nor down the road because that creates cap space.
We just lost a ton of talent for this reason alone because we have not drafted well and thus overpaid in fa.

Round 1 should have been a cb and round 2 a interior oline that was where the value was.
We had a complete tear down less than five seasons ago. What you say is not incorrect for most teams, but we jettisoned everybody. We are still a few years away from being able to draft like Baltimore and Philadelphia.

Opinions are not facts. We are all entitled to them. The one fact that I do know he is a Miami dolphin and we will see how it turns out.

It's so entertaining to read everyone's thoughts. Love that we can all share them.

Go fins

Opinions are not facts. We are all entitled to them. The one fact that I do know he is a Miami dolphin and we will see how it turns out.

It's so entertaining to read everyone's thoughts. Love that we can all share them.

Go fins
Opinions are like a-holes. Everyone has them, but only mine matters.

Idk that much about him he was 132 on the ESPN board. The lowest player taken so far by about 60 picks or so

Also on the ESPN boards past, Tom Brady was a backup, Zach Thomas was just a special teams player, and Priest Holmes was just a roster body.

You can't measure or see what's inside a player, what you can see is his measurable, and his growth, which with Paul he's a huge human being with insanely ling arms, and has been getting better each year, which tells us his measurable could make him at worse a reliable solid player, or at best elite if he can learn and grow....Which he has shown to be able to do.

Don’t know him and obviously was shocked at first. This is a former NFL draft scout that had a 1st round grade on him though.

He's just a former professional scout once employed by an NFL team. Probably very old. Should we believe him or those Dolphins fans podcasters who have their panties in a bunch over the pick? Gee, such difficult decisions. LOL.

If you're a smart GM, you don't build your draft board just off college production alone. You also build your BPA board off of how a player fits your scheme.

One of the comments under this Tweet came from what has to be the most ignorant fan in existence. His response to Thorn's Tweet was "Leatherwood vibes". LMAO!!

I predict Paul will have a better career than Jake Long.

Edit. I can literally, transcendentally (or whatever) channel the (72) champagne during the actual celebration. It tells me things. Well, it's a known liar but i got a good feeling this time.

Back
Top Bottom