Paul | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paul

Hill does not play on the OL. Aaron Brewer will be the most critical member of the Dolphins' OL in 2024. That seems like such an incontrovertible fact that I don't see how any hon. gentleman can question it.
Don't try and put me in the middle of this exercise in Ego inflation.
Mine is just the right size, big enough!

This is the info I come here for
Cracking Up Lol GIF

No clue... but as a general rule, if you want an elite Edge, that's where you have to go.

...and all three of these guys have top 10 Edge in their grasp. For all the sulky crap that was dished out on Chubb last year... he had 11 sacks and 6!!! forced fumbles... that's elite production.

The same fanboys who'd wet themselves for a 6 INT Safety... pooh pooh Chubb. It blows my mind.

Honestly, the worst of the three might be Phillips... but only because of his fragility.

If I was GM... I would ALWAYS be looking for my next pass rusher.
Absolutely. All you have to do is look at Miami's competition. In my lifetime, I can't remember so many quality quarterbacks in the AFC. With the understanding that the rules make it easier to play the position.

The only way to negate that is have players who can make those quarterbacks uncomfortable. That and having the type of offense that can match up.

Absolutely. All you have to do is look at Miami's competition. In my lifetime, I can't remember so many quality quarterbacks in the AFC. With the understanding that the rules make it easier to play the position.

The only way to negate that is have players who can make those quarterbacks uncomfortable. That and having the type of offense that can match up.

Context is EVERYTHING!
Love it!

I am not necessarily saying I disagree.

But what other team has invested a 1st round pick for each of their 3 starters at Edge?

Also, out of these teams that have 3 starting quality Edge rushers what is the snap Share breakdown between the 3.

Again, not saying i disagree with the idea of needing 3 starting caliber Edge players. But I am curious if the constant rotation justifies another 1st round pick at that position.
jets - Reddick (1st round pick by ARZ) jets sent a conditional 2/3 to the eagles, and first round picks on Will McDonald (2023) & Jermain Johnson(2022)

Chargers - Bosa (1st round 2016), Mack (1st by raiders 2014 - purchased for 2nd rounder), Dupree (1st by Steelers 2015) Street Free agent

jets - Reddick (1st round pick by ARZ) jets sent a conditional 2/3 to the eagles, and first round picks on Will McDonald (2023) & Jermain Johnson(2022)

Chargers - Bosa (1st round 2016), Mack (1st by raiders 2014 - purchased for 2nd rounder), Dupree (1st by Steelers 2015) Street Free agent
Eagles have also spent two first round picks on Brandon Graham(2010) & Nolan Smith (2023) & the purchase of Brice Huff for 3/51m & extended Josh sweat (4th R) for 4/50m (renegotiated)

I have always preferred John over Paul. Both are great songwriters and singers but the raw emotion in John's voice and lyrics resonate more with me.

Nice job digging that up. But it's not quite what I was asking for. Miami spent a 1st on Phillips, traded a 1st for Chubb and just spent a 1 on Chop.

Jets were close, but not quite.
Chargers did not spend a 1st on each player.

It's not what other teams spent, it's what the current team used to get them.

Back
Top Bottom