Paul | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paul

jets - Reddick (1st round pick by ARZ) jets sent a conditional 2/3 to the eagles, and first round picks on Will McDonald (2023) & Jermain Johnson(2022)

Chargers - Bosa (1st round 2016), Mack (1st by raiders 2014 - purchased for 2nd rounder), Dupree (1st by Steelers 2015) Street Free agent

Someone knows what he is talking about.

It's time we focus on who we pick, not on who other teams pick - how incredibly "lame" is that!

Someone knows what he is talking about.

It's time we focus on who we pick, not on who other teams pick - how incredibly "lame" is that!

In fairness Ray, that's exactly what this is about. Who the Dolphins picked.

Even though I knew the answe, I didn't expect anyone to really do the research. So mad respect for him or her for doing it.

But, right now, Miami is the only team in the NFL who has invested a 1st round pick on 3 edge rushers on their current team.

Personally, I feel that was not a wise way to spend the 1st this year.

Fever explained why it was for him
I can understand his thinking even if I disagree.

So it is 100% about who Miami picked and resources spent.

I would love to have Justin Jefferson. But with Hill and Waddle can you justify the resources it would take to get him? Thatc would be like 7 1st round picks on our 3 WRS.

Come December/January we will either see the wisdom of the Robinson pick or the failure of not addressing the line and solidifying a position for years.

The majority here sees the wisdom. I am excited to see they are right

Even though I knew the answer, I didn't expect anyone to really do the research. So mad respect for him or her for doing it.

But, right now, Miami is the only team in the NFL who has invested a 1st round pick on 3 edge rushers on their current team.

I would love to have Justin Jefferson. But with Hill and Waddle can you justify the resources it would take to get him? Thatc would be like 7 1st round picks on our 3 WRS.

Come December/January we will either see the wisdom of the Robinson pick or the failure of not addressing the line and solidifying a position for years.

I think the closest comparison in terms of value and resources is the Texans’ Will Anderson trade

They gave up picks 12 and 33 in 2023 and pick 27 in 2024.

That’s fairly comparable to the Dolphins using 18, 29 and 21 on three different edge rushers.

Whether it’s the best use of resources … only time will tell.

I’m sure the injuries played a huge part in the decision but I also feel fairly confident in saying that even if Phillips and Chubb were fit … we would not have drafted a Guard / Centre in the first round.

Even though I knew the answe, I didn't expect anyone to really do the research. So mad respect for him or her for doing it.

1) Now that's something I can agree with.
2) Now that is "polishing a turd".
See, that wasn't so hard.

And speaking about not being hard - I'll just leave that one hanging. - LOL

Well in Rays defense the center still calls blocking assignments/ adjustments no?

(Sorry that's all I got 😂)

That's more than enough to be way over some poster's heads.

Could that mean those guys have their heads up their "arse"?
Sometimes the parts just fall into place. - LOL

his helmet is pretty bad ass from what I've seen in pics at camp

Back
Top Bottom