Penn State Ex-Coach, Others Charged in Child Sex Case | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn State Ex-Coach, Others Charged in Child Sex Case

I can see Schiano still going. Even with the scandal Penn State is a better job than Rutgers. Al Golden and Urban Meyer though, not a chance imo.

Nubs, my understanding is that he was bringing the boys to football practices, games, bowl games and other football related activities. If true, the football program and Paterno are responsible. Also, as this investigation goes on you know it is going to get worse. Another young man came forward yesterday. Though right now the focus is 1994-2009 I wont be surprised if they find cases that go further back then 94.

Why are we talking about football at all here when little boys are being raped at Ped State?

You find out your neighbor's kid is being molested. Who do you tell?

Let's all try and use common sense here.

No ****, right.

I gotta say, Im reading Nublars posts on the first page and he's lost.

First of all, Jo Pa didnt just find out in 2002, 3 years after Sandusky was fired. Ja Pa found out in 1998 when the first incident was reported from an eyewitness who saw Sandusky raping a boy in the shower. Ja Pa WAS informed. And you can claim that pass the buck bull**** all you want to. The **** dosent fly here.

The reality is Joe Pa knew from 1998 on. He did NOTHING about it. You want to see he told the AD and so his hands were washed of it...... I say thats bull****. He had a moral responsibility to make sure the authorities knew about it. He and everyone else who knew and did not a god damn thing to keep Sandusky from raping more kids should be held liable in a court of law for their lack of action. I understand that burying your head in the sand is not a crime. Im talking about a civil court. And believe me, Ped St. is going to take it right in the *** with the civil suits from this thing.

Let me timeline this thing for you just to lay out how disgusting it is. Ive been watching the Francesa show the last couple of days and he has each and every one of the reports. After reading the information in the reports, its more and more sickening each and every day that Joe Paterno is allowed to continue being the HC of the football program at Ped St. Each and every person involved in the total lack of moral obligations should be fired and held liable in a civil court for this disgusting scandal.

1998 - Dude sees Sandusky rape a kid in the shower at Ped St facilities
1999 - Sandusky is fired as DC(Gee..... WONDER WHY????? DUH!! And youre going to tell me Joe Pa didnt know. GET REAL!!!!!!!! Of course he knew. The witness went straight to Joe Pa with what he saw. And what happened to McQueery, the witness...... HE WAS GIVEN A PROMOTION. The guy was a grad assistant making no pay and all of the sudden he is given a job on the coaching staff and now has worked his way to head of recruiting and assistant OC. That job is a big deal. You think McQueery got somewhere for his silence? You betcha. Ped St. DID NOT want this cat out of the bag when it happened. It wouldve been a huge deal and the school did not want anything to tarnish its precious football program. They all put that ahead of protecting little boys from being raped. Sickening. Complete crock of ****.

2000 - More reports of Sandusky raping little boys. This is after he was forced to resign. Yet, at Ped St, they allow their pedophiles to still have access to all of the team facilities. I mean, where else would a monster take his little boys to rape them? If you dont enable the peds, those poor kids may be forced to go to church in order to get molested.

2002 - A custodian sees Sandusky raping yet another kid in the showers(odd how this guy was removed from the coaching staff, yet he continues to be allowed to rape kids in the showers at their facilities). The custodian discusses what he saw with his co workers. One of his co workers states on record to the grand jury that the man was so shaken, they were concerned he was going to have a heart attack. He stated that the man told him "I faught in the Korean War. I saw men get their legs blown off. I saw men get shot dead. What I just saw I will never be able to forget at any point in my life. Id rather witness the war all over again. " WOW. Just sick. All of the custodians decided they needed to tell someone. Again, no one in position of authority at Ped St does anything. Instead it gets swept under the rug again. Youre trying to tell me the most powerful man on campus, Joe Paterno, did not know about these other incidents.... GET REAL!!!!!!!

2007 - Sandusky comes to a closed practice at Ped St with another little boy. Somehow, no one does anything. :bobdole: We all know that Joe Pa at this point knows Sandusky is a child rapist. So why on earth does no one contact the authorities when Sandusky brings a kid to a closed practice????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You call Joe Pa innocent? I say he is liable for every kid that was raped past 1998 by Sandusky. Every minute he is allowed to be employed as HC at Ped St is a minute Im more disgusted with that university. Buy players a few hookers on a boat is nothing compared to this. NOTHING. Its not even in the same universe.

And anyone who thinks the football program is going to be just fine is kidding themselves. Their program is about to take a HUGE hit. That school and that program is about to be sued for so much money their heads will spin. Its going to do major damage to that program. And besides, who is going to send their kid to play football there? I can see the recruiting tour now. "And over here is the showers. You can see back in that corner is where our DC used to rape kids." That will get em right in the door.

Where are you getting your facts WV? According to the indictment the graduate assistant caught them in the shower in 2002 which is 3 years after Sandusky retired.

Where are you getting your facts WV? According to the indictment the graduate assistant caught them in the shower in 2002 which is 3 years after Sandusky retired.

Yea thats what I heard too..

Other than that tho your spot on.

That's true according to grand jury testimony.

The problem is that Sandusky was allowed emeritus status for a decade after school officials (including Paterno) knew this guy was a sicko and a child rapist.

He was allowed to keep bringing kids on campus as late as 2007.

They all need to be in jail.

Yea thats what I heard too..

Other than that tho your spot on.

Oh yea. It was 2002 when McQueery caught him. It was 1998 when the original incident was reported. 1999 Sandusky "resigned" as DC. Again, wonder why. That was a forced resignation and everyone covered up what went on.

Oh yea. It was 2002 when McQueery caught him. It was 1998 when the original incident was reported. 1999 Sandusky "resigned" as DC. Again, wonder why. That was a forced resignation and everyone covered up what went on.

Its amazing that Joe didnt call the cops..

Amazing no one else did either..

I just cant believe they will give this guy bail, this guy needs to be locked up and never again see the light of day, the death penalty also comes to mind, this is ****ing disgusting.......

I just cant believe they will give this guy bail, this guy needs to be locked up and never again see the light of day, the death penalty also comes to mind, this is ****ing disgusting.......

Im glad he wont get the death penalty. he is going in the clink for the rest of his life on kiddie rape charges...hes gonna spend every day wishing he was dead.

Back
Top Bottom