Pennington to Miss Season Opener, Could Miss Miami Game Too | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pennington to Miss Season Opener, Could Miss Miami Game Too

Originally posted by finfan54

lets face it, we lost that game by a fumble (if you look close at teh replay its not a fumble cus rickys knees were down)and a TD that was called back due to that stupid new rule that says even if you catch it in the endzone for a second and then fall out of bounds where the ground jogs the ball slightly, then it is not a TD! lets face it, we got ripped off by NY once again.

That rule sucks! Did they change it?

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Yah for all that hype about the Bills offense they didn't do much better overall. They just lived off the big play.

well, when you are constantly 10 points behind, like our defense always put us in, you have to throw, and teams know this...

sorry if we didn't have the luxury of a defense with 8 probowlers on it....keep squandering your talent:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

your offense isn't equipt to kick the crap out of anyone:lol:

Our offense point avg was more then yours with Fiedler in I believe.

Try again ;).

I can, and I hope they sit him till atleast week 10..no point in hurrying him back when we have a probowl RB already

Just like there was no point in drafting him :lol:

Ya know..seeing as you have a PB running back already.

that sounds like a lot of wishful thinking disgusting....address your own team first....your receiving corps rivals some of the worst in the league, you automatically assume ricky will rush for another 1800 yards, your offensive line is shaky, your lb corps is paper thin, and you have the hardest december schedule....good luck:lol:

Some people think TH is gonna rush for 2000+ this year.

If that's not crazy I don't know what is.

I can't wait to see Knight knock the piss out of Henry ;).

Now I wonder if Pennington will even be back by the second game with them.

The AFC East just got a little easier today. Jets were a 1-4 team before Pennington took over.

Brady hasn't torn an achilles lately, has he? What about Bledsoe?

Originally posted by Prime Time
Then If we took Vinny out in week 2....us Vs a Ray Lucas who doesn't know the system.....AHHHH YEAHH!

How weak do you get man? Don't you wonna play against the best? :rolleyes:

where did you hear this?:lol:

Where did he hear this? Well, I read it here about Gary.

Teams in the market for a running back have two they can choose from as Buffalo's Olandis Gary and Pittsburgh's Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala were being shopped around this week. Both teams are asking for a third-round pick in exchange for the players, a price that is far too high. If somebody will part with a seventh-round pick for either of those two, look for them to be traded. If not, they face being released, especially Gary, who has not impressed in Buffalo.

Good job :lol:
Wasn't this guy supposed to make a huge impact in the running game for you guys?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Where did he hear this? Well, I read it here about Gary.

Teams in the market for a running back have two they can choose from as Buffalo's Olandis Gary and Pittsburgh's Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala were being shopped around this week. Both teams are asking for a third-round pick in exchange for the players, a price that is far too high. If somebody will part with a seventh-round pick for either of those two, look for them to be traded. If not, they face being released, especially Gary, who has not impressed in Buffalo.

Good job :lol:
Wasn't this guy supposed to make a huge impact in the running game for you guys?

where's the link?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Some people think TH is gonna rush for 2000+ this year.

If that's not crazy I don't know what is.

I can't wait to see Knight knock the piss out of Henry ;).

lmao..is this the same Sammy Knight that NO didn't want, cause they realized they could get Jones?:lol:

That's a legit snippet CW. I read it earlier this week, though, I can't for the life of me remember where.

lmao..is this the same Sammy Knight that NO didn't want, cause they realized they could get Jones?:lol:

I guess. It's the same NO that didn't want RW who was the leading rusher last year. What's your point? The facts speak for themselves. We needed a playmaker so we went out and got one.

Deuce was doing just as good as Ricky before he sustained his ankle injury...but he played through it.

You got slower on defense, that's my point

Deuce was doing just as good as Ricky before he sustained his ankle injury...but he played through it.

You got slower on defense, that's my point

I'd take a little bit of speed for some turnovers.

Anyway, here is your link http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6578987

Read everything on the page. It mentions Madison (who we know you oh so love) and it mentions the Dolphins recieving core as well.

Back
Top Bottom