Pep Hamilton for OC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pep Hamilton for OC

I would hire Miley Cyrus as OC at this point
I can hear her now..... " OK fellas, just stick your disgusting tongue out at 'em ....... every play. Stick it in their earhole, jab their eyeball, steal their towel with it! Whatever it takes!" Did I mention I love hillbilly skeezers?

Stick with Godsey. Unless Godsey gets offered a job elsewhere he can’t refuse, I see him back next year.

The playbook has been designed around Tua and will continue to evolve around him. Tua has been allowed to give input on plays as well.

The play designs have improved throughout the year.

As the OL improves and Miami adds legitimate X and Z receivers, Tua will be able to attack all three levels of the field.

Tua has now had 5 OCs (6 if you count Studesville) in his 5 years, 3 at Bama and 2 at Miami. Let’s see how the kid does with some stability for once.

Last edited:
Stick with Godsey. Unless Godsey gets offered a job elsewhere he can’t refuse, I see him back next year.

The playbook has been designed around Tua and will continue to evolve around him. Tua has been allowed to give input on plays as well.

The play designs have improved throughout the year.

As the OL improves and Miami adds legitimate X and Z receivers, Tua will be able to attack all the levels of the field.

Tua has now had 5 OCs (6 if you count Studesville) in his 5 years, 3 at Bama and 2 at Miami. Let’s see how the kid does with some stability for once.
Agree 100%. Godsey has done well with what he’s been given and Tua deserves stability.

I’m still of the firm belief that the offensive staff were surprised at the performance of the line - which, shame on them if they missed that, but nonetheless they seemed taken aback. OL coach needs to go.

I can hear her now..... " OK fellas, just stick your disgusting tongue out at 'em ....... every play. Stick it in their earhole, jab their eyeball, steal their towel with it! Whatever it takes!" Did I mention I love hillbilly skeezers?
They came in like a wrecking ball

Agree 100%. Godsey has done well with what he’s been given and Tua deserves stability.

I’m still of the firm belief that the offensive staff were surprised at the performance of the line - which, shame on them if they missed that, but nonetheless they seemed taken aback. OL coach needs to go.
I will be disappointed if Miami doesn’t sign at least one quality veteran tackle in free agency, add another OL in the draft along with a new OL coach.

I will be surprised if they move on from Godsey as play caller and Frye as QB coach.

The O line coach, though, surely will be relieved of his duties.
I agree with you re George Godsey. However, I wouldn't bet on the O-line coach getting fired. Is it a matter of coaching or wrong personnel or option 3, all of the above? Some of the players drafted have talent and have shown improvement. Maybe Coach Flo and the joint Offensive Coordinators will conclude that Lemuel Jeanpierre still has potential as a coach.
BTW - I don't share your confidence in Charlie Frye as the QB Coach.

Back
Top Bottom