Pep Hamilton for OC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pep Hamilton for OC

Surprisingly so.

Some reaction from me. Went in ready to be up in arms that a teeny pop star covered a metal ballad from the band that got me into metal, ended up impressed and with much respect for her. Her howard stern interview was excellent.

The O scheme and the player acquisition has been designed with Tua in mind.
If the lack of deep passes is because of the poor o-line play, that's understandable. But if the lack of deep passes is because Tua isn't the right QB for that style of offense, then IMO Miami has the wrong QB.

I would hire Miley Cyrus as OC at this point

Flores would only do it if she's co-coordinator with Hannah Montana. But the secret is...they are the same person.

A whole hard knocks series about how our OC is Miley Cyrus during the week and Hannah Montana on Sundays while not letting the team find out airs and hits #1 on the ratings.

The Dolphins soon become the most popular team (with girls between the ages of 7 and 12) in the world.

Flores would only do it if she's co-coordinator with Hannah Montana. But the secret is...they are the same person.

A whole hard knocks series about how our OC is Miley Cyrus during the week and Hannah Montana on Sundays while not letting the team find out airs and hits #1 on the ratings.

The Dolphins soon become the most popular team (with girls between the ages of 7 and 12) in the world.
1640914246069.gif

Should be no change this year. We need consistency for the first time at oc

I agree with you re George Godsey. However, I wouldn't bet on the O-line coach getting fired. Is it a matter of coaching or wrong personnel or option 3, all of the above? Some of the players drafted have talent and have shown improvement. Maybe Coach Flo and the joint Offensive Coordinators will conclude that Lemuel Jeanpierre still has potential as a coach.
BTW - I don't share your confidence in Charlie Frye as the QB Coach.
If the OL coach isn't fired, then fire Grier and Flores for being patently stupid.

that immediately eliminates him from consideration.

our next OC is probably the guy who invented the wishbone and rides a mobility scooter

Half the time I think we are running the old single wing offense, so why not modernize to the wishbone...lol.

I agree, we should keep Godsey. We need oline help and possibly a new o line coach. Then with a serviceable RT and some better pulling guards, maybe we can run into the playoffs with this coaching staff.

5-1 against Flores. Nope you can keep him as much as I care.
I'm sure that you would rather see Flores be gone, while he hasn't had much success against Buffalo the rest of the league has noticed.
That is what i said,
You said in the OP that you wanted him fired...

Back
Top Bottom