Perception vs. Reality | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perception vs. Reality

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Really? I had you pegged for a Fiedler hugger......

:jk:

GO FIEDLER!!!! :bandwagon :mdfin: :yes: :thewave: :drinkers:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Are you just trying to be an a$$hole? Did I ever express my expectations? I asked what your expectations were.

BTW your list of team advancing past the second round is wrong. The Cardinals advanced to the second round, not past. And that was the only year they made the playoffs in the last TWENTY ONE YEARS. AND their record was 9-7 which equals Miami's worst record since 1997. And they have only advanced to the playoffs 6 times in 83 years.

Do you have any other brilliant comparisons you'd like to make? Apparently your acceptance of the Cardinals performance should make you positively giddy about the Fins.
What about the other teams? Atlanta, Baltimore? Any comments? Do they have better organizations then the Phins? You nit picked on one mistake with the Cardinals....please finish your thought.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Unforturnately the extreme negativity by some has made me trigger happy in response to rants. Especially those that are off topic.

I think we're all trigger happy at this point...

Hopefully, we can make it to the season without killing each other, and start talking about actual performance, instead of speculation...

Back
Top Bottom