Personal foul on Allen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Personal foul on Allen

I love that my QB will go right back at a DT. Find me another QB that would do that.
Brady, Rivers, Vick, to name a few. Your QB does this when no one instigates. He cries to the refs for phantom calls. It's his schtick. It's a tired one, but it works from time to time.

He is a bit of a whiner……which is unfortunate as he is good enough not to have to rely on influencing calls
One thing you've got to understand with Allen, and I'm being completely serious here, is this concept of him being really good is actually a completely new concept to him. This is a guy who went unrecruited and only got to a junior college because of a family connection, and after time there managed to find himself at Wyoming. He was legitimately amazed when he started getting buzz as an NFL prospect. I definitely see a guy who knows that he is good but still has some things he can't shake from being off the football map.

My senior year playing ball (played WR in Miami), our defense is in a pileup after a run, and all of a sudden you hear a scream come from the pile. There's a pause and then another scream, and then a 3rd one that's even louder. The pileup ends and the other team's RB goes charging at our DB, but his teammates stop him. Our DB gets to the sideline after the stop and proudly says, "I almost twisted his d*ck off". Lmao I'll never forget it.

I love that my QB will go right back at a DT. Find me another QB that would do that.
pretty low class to go for the helmet of a player on the ground. Good luck with your 3rd qb when your first 2 are ejected for being dirty pn$$!es. And assuming Allen actually has nuts and assuming somebody did grab them, it was probably a sportswriter or a referee.

Back
Top Bottom