Pete Prisco's view of the 2010 Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Prisco's view of the 2010 Dolphins

I agree.

If anything positive can come out of the meltdown to end this season it's that we'll get a draft pick in the top 15 (hopefully on the high end) and a third place schedule considering that GARBAGE football team from New York has lept ahead of us in the standings.

Plus that would be year 3 of Parcells plan. Whatever the hell plan he has.

watch, we progress in 2010 and get deep into the playoffs, gaining momentum for a superbowl contention in 2011... Then, in 2011.. the owners lockout the players and no NFL season. Then in 2012, we are a year older and a year slower.. God I hope we dont get screwed like that

I think we'll be around .500 next season again. This team needs to fill a ton of holes and it just doesn't happen in one season. Patience I guess.

I think we'll be around .500 next season again. This team needs to fill a ton of holes and it just doesn't happen in one season. Patience I guess.

This is Season 3!!! Hopefully Henne takes a huge step and we get a GREAT ILB (If we get DeMeco Ryans I mite just cry). I think a GREAT ILB will do wonders for the team. Plug Clemons at FS, cut GERBIL, get 2 ILBs, a WR, and a NT within the first 4 rounds, get o-line depth in later rounds to develop, our OLBs are good enough I think that we can wait and snag one late in the draft. (Wake, Porter, Taylor, and Anderson) Remember it takes 3 to 4 years for OLBs to become impact players. I think with all that we become more competitive. And the jury is still out on Pat Turner (Remeber Miles Austin did not play year 1, 5 catches year 2, 13 catches year 3, and broke out year 4). We should be a playoff team next year or else **** could hit the fan.

Hey what do u know another negative post by finnns2000. TONS of holes? yeah theres holes but not "tons", number 1 WR, ILB or 2 and FS are the major concerns..

Hey what do u know another negative post by finnns2000. TONS of holes? yeah theres holes but not "tons", number 1 WR, ILB or 2 and FS are the major concerns..

I don't think FS is a major concern. Clemons looks like he could be a good player... Safety takes AT LEAST one year of "learning/studying". I think Clemons will be our guy.

Hey what do you know... I don't even know who you are. **** do I care what you think about being 'negative'? I'm being real, word to Chappelle. You watch the teams that have 11, 12, 13 wins and look at the Phins and the talent isn't even close.

The Phins have a OL that consists of a ton of injury prone players like Grove, Smiley, Thomas, etc., and the rhythm of the line never seems to gel. That's why these last few weeks we've seen an OL that cannot consistently block. All of that for $110 million.

And then the receivers. I have news. This team isn't getting a #1 WR in the offseason. It was never a Parcells priority and it isn't now. He's too stubborn to change his ways and Patrick Turner and Hartline are no different.

LB, same deal. This team has slow LBs at every position that rarely make an impact play. It's no wonder a different TE ****s this team up every week. The team needs a young, solid NT and those are hard to find. I got news for you, Soliai ain't that guy.

Keep calling it negative, I'll keep calling it fact and it shows on the football field. As Parcells would say, you are what your record says you are. And that's not a good football team.

LOL ok fins2000, our O-line is one of the best in the league and has good depth, dunno what your talking about..so your saying we need a WR, LB and NT..tons of holes huh? that can all be takin care of in the offseason, keep bein negative though its alllll good.

LOL ok fins2000, our O-line is one of the best in the league and has good depth, dunno what your talking about..so your saying we need a WR, LB and NT..tons of holes huh? that can all be takin care of in the offseason, keep bein negative though its alllll good.

NT, WR, TE, LB, S, I call that a ton of holes. Best OL in football? You're smoking some good stuff man. Maybe when everyone is healthy but how rare is that? We'll see how many of our linemen make All-Pro team, I bet only Long has a shot at it.

I am definitely confident going into next season. With a full off season of Henne as the sure starting QB, I think he'll make a lot of improvements.

Lets hope Ronnie makes a full recovery too

Back
Top Bottom