Pete Prisco's view of the 2010 Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Prisco's view of the 2010 Dolphins

Hey what do u know another negative post by finnns2000. TONS of holes? yeah theres holes but not "tons", number 1 WR, ILB or 2 and FS are the major concerns..

OLB, NT, backup QB, RB (since Ricky is showing wear and tear and Ronnie is as durable as a daisy).

I would say we have ALOT of holes to fill. Not to mention both coordinator jobs.

Hey what do you know... I don't even know who you are. **** do I care what you think about being 'negative'? I'm being real, word to Chappelle. You watch the teams that have 11, 12, 13 wins and look at the Phins and the talent isn't even close.

The Phins have a OL that consists of a ton of injury prone players like Grove, Smiley, Thomas, etc., and the rhythm of the line never seems to gel. That's why these last few weeks we've seen an OL that cannot consistently block. All of that for $110 million.

And then the receivers. I have news. This team isn't getting a #1 WR in the offseason. It was never a Parcells priority and it isn't now. He's too stubborn to change his ways and Patrick Turner and Hartline are no different.

LB, same deal. This team has slow LBs at every position that rarely make an impact play. It's no wonder a different TE ****s this team up every week. The team needs a young, solid NT and those are hard to find. I got news for you, Soliai ain't that guy.

Keep calling it negative, I'll keep calling it fact and it shows on the football field. As Parcells would say, you are what your record says you are. And that's not a good football team.

That refreshing wind blowing here is the truth being spoken by Finnns2000. Good post.

You need multiple LBs, better receivers (plural), and a nosetackle as well. You make it seem like we need 2-3 players.

ILBs, OLBs, WRs, TE, NT, RG, FS, backup QB...I would say thats more than 2-3 players. People that are saying we are all set except around the edges are living in a fantasy.

I really don't understand where all the love for Clemons at FS is coming from. In the limited amount of playing time he has looked no better then Wilson. Think about it. Why can't he start ahead of Wilson, arguably the worst player in the NFL?

I agree.

geaux ur not a fan, just stfu.

Oh really? So the numerous trips I have taken to Miami over the years to watch the Fins was just an accident? The tatoo I have on my leg was just a gimmick? Thanks, Fan police. Its always great to hear from you. :up:

then talk like one hoss, because I'm pretty sure a fan doesn't have something negative to say about there team every time they say something, pretty sure you call that a hater.

I agree. The Jets already have one of the best defenses in the NFL. Your O-line is great and your WR's are looking up, although you could use an upgrade there. Sanchez should be a lot better next year. I don't understand why Ryan started Sanchez this year though. All you guys needed was a game manager (Like Penny) with a better arm. Your running game and D would win you games. You should have won a lot more games than you did.

This season was about developing the QB as much as trying to get to the postseason. Getting him that experience will help him going forward and a taste of postseason(whether it's 1 game or not) will hellp(hopefully we beat Cincy and make it).

Sanchez gets a little too much blame, he's been responsible for 2-3 losses, our D has blown 2 and our STs has blown 2-3.

I do think both of our teams are set up to be really good over the next few years, we each need to tweak the roster a bit but we aren't far off.

I thought all dolphin fans hate Petre prisco b/c he has picked against you in the past- now he knows what he is talking about?

by the way, I agree w/ him. I think us and Miami will be 1-2 in the div next year.

It's easy for one person (you) to make this claim against a hundred different people who root for the same team. Someone will always be wrong or hypocritical when it's 1 vs 100.

then talk like one hoss, because I'm pretty sure a fan doesn't have something negative to say about there team every time they say something, pretty sure you call that a hater.

I tell the truth. If you can't handle that, its your problem. And whats with the "hoss" comment? Are you from a rodeo town?

Some fans live in a world where they see everything as good. Fins fans, in particular, suffer from an "abused spouse syndrome". A woman who has been beaten repeatedly often won't call the cops, won't leave the *******, and makes up lies to protect the person beating them.

You guys go to great lengths to say Sparano will succeed next year (and base it on NOTHING), I hear people calling Sean Smith, Sean "Lockdown" Smith-LOL, and how Chad Henne is a future Pro Bowler.

Those are fine opinions..but when someone like me (and others) comes here and says the opposite (with at least as much evidence supporting our case), we get subjected to the thought police...using intelligent verbage such as "act like one hoss". Yeah, Okay. Whatever.

I think we'll be around .500 next season again. This team needs to fill a ton of holes and it just doesn't happen in one season. Patience I guess.

:confused: Ton of holes?

1. I-LB.....We need a quailty I-LB next to Crowder, then we're set.
2. NT.....We do need to get younger and better.
3. WR.....We need an explosive #1 receiver.

The Way I see it, QB is set, RB we are better then fine, O-line is set, TE is good enough with Fasano, D-line is set other then NT, LBs we need a better player to put next to Crowder on the inside, and put Taylor back at his original side, then put Wake on the left side, we will be ok for 1-2 more years, the secondary at the corners will be good, and in the safety position, I personally think Clemons will come on next year.

So in order for this team to be competitive, and in the playoffs, there are only three major positions Miami needs to address, we really do not have as many holes as people think.

ILBs, OLBs, WRs, TE, NT, RG, FS, backup QB...I would say thats more than 2-3 players. People that are saying we are all set except around the edges are living in a fantasy.
No team is perfect. There are holes on every football team in the NFL. And since when a back-up QB is a hole? Because thats a ''hole'' pretty much every team has....

Pete Prisco is a turd, don't waste your time reading his stupid comments.

No team is perfect. There are holes on every football team in the NFL. And since when a back-up QB is a hole? Because thats a ''hole'' pretty much every team has....

If you have a QB that has a good history in this league...Manning, Brady, Brees, Romo, McNabb, even Ryan and Flacco....then maybe its not such a big deal. If you have a first year starter that you can't even be certain is the answer at QB, you damn sure better have a contingency plan.

Back
Top Bottom