Pete Prisco's view of the 2010 Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Prisco's view of the 2010 Dolphins

This season was about developing the QB as much as trying to get to the postseason. Getting him that experience will help him going forward and a taste of postseason(whether it's 1 game or not) will hellp(hopefully we beat Cincy and make it).

Sanchez gets a little too much blame, he's been responsible for 2-3 losses, our D has blown 2 and our STs has blown 2-3.

I do think both of our teams are set up to be really good over the next few years, we each need to tweak the roster a bit but we aren't far off.

pretty sad when a Jets fan makes more sense and is more knowledgeable than half the fans in here.

I thought all dolphin fans hate Petre prisco b/c he has picked against you in the past- now he knows what he is talking about?

by the way, I agree w/ him. I think us and Miami will be 1-2 in the div next year.

I'm thinking the Pats finish #1 with the Jets finishing right behind them (referring to next year). It sickens me to say this, but the Jets are a far more complete team than the Dolphins. I thought that at the beginning of the season and there's no reason to change that opinion now. The Dolphins could fill some of those holes, but there's little chance they patch up all the holes in just another off-season. I think the Dolphins need another 2 good off-seasons.

I think we'll be around .500 next season again. This team needs to fill a ton of holes and it just doesn't happen in one season. Patience I guess.

You may be correct, but there is a very good chance that we will be significantly better. The issues this year was that our first year starting QB did not have a defense capable of covering for his mistakes. A large part of the problem were the rookie corners, and I am confident that next season will be better for them. I agree we still have holes, but we should be able to make the playoffs.

well I'm pretty sure almost every fan here pretty much disagree's with you so that should say somethin, and yeah your just a hater not a fan..so pretty much a douche bag, is that better than hoss?

If you have a QB that has a good history in this league...Manning, Brady, Brees, Romo, McNabb, even Ryan and Flacco....then maybe its not such a big deal. If you have a first year starter that you can't even be certain is the answer at QB, you damn sure better have a contingency plan.
Brees wasnt close to good in his first 3 years, Ryan and Flacco dont have a good history in the league, they were first year starters just last year. you cant have two sdtarting QBs on your roster in this league and the best example of this comes from one of the guys you just mentionned: Drew Brees. Agents make sure that if a guy can start somewhere, he will...

This team is going in the right direction, this was a good start for Henne, he now has to continue to get better, and we should be alright for a while.

watch, we progress in 2010 and get deep into the playoffs, gaining momentum for a superbowl contention in 2011... Then, in 2011.. the owners lockout the players and no NFL season. Then in 2012, we are a year older and a year slower.. God I hope we dont get screwed like that

:lol2:My god! You've cracked the conspiracy. Call Robert Langdon, Jerry Fletcher, & Fox Mulder.

well I'm pretty sure almost every fan here pretty much disagree's with you so that should say somethin, and yeah your just a hater not a fan..so pretty much a douche bag, is that better than hoss?

I have never given much creedence to idiots and I am not about to start now. So your opinion means nothing whatsoever to me.

Brees wasnt close to good in his first 3 years, Ryan and Flacco dont have a good history in the league, they were first year starters just last year. you cant have two sdtarting QBs on your roster in this league and the best example of this comes from one of the guys you just mentionned: Drew Brees. Agents make sure that if a guy can start somewhere, he will...

To Brees' point...when the Chargers got a chance to draft Philip Rivers, they took it. They made a contingency plan. Thank you for making my point. Look at the Patriots when Brady went out? They had a great backup QB for their system, and they parlayed that into 11 wins and second round pick. Thanks again for your help!

LB position will be interesting to watch we are carrying a ton of them on the squad and you know that is the last position standing that we have not gotten young at. Then at tailback you have the aging Ricky Williams and the oft injured Brown they may surprise there. Everyone knows we need the fast WR or TE to strech the field. I say NT will be right up there above it all as when Ferg went down we really suffered the most there. Paul Saloi has improved but with him and Ferg in there they were a force. We will strike heavy in FA there I predict. Most of our LB are FA pickup so look to the draft this year in the first round and a TE in the 2nd. That is how Bill P has drafted in the past and other than one TE that is worthy of the 1st round that leaves the 2nd round open. WR will come via FA this year as we used the draft last year for help there. 3d round more LB help too.

Back
Top Bottom