Peter King: No playoffs for Miami, Bills-Rams Super Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King: No playoffs for Miami, Bills-Rams Super Bowl

Bills will win the division but it will be very close race with Miami and NE. We will make the playoffs with a 10-7 record. Our OL (protecting Tua) and DL (stopping the run) will decide our fate.

I got it Miami , Buffalo then New England

I'm a homer i will admit

I've said in other threads, eluding to this is the year we have to beat Buffalo, all great teams continue to improve. But many of our fans have some element of blind faith that "we will be better next year" somehow means more for our team than it means for great teams.

We have been outpaced by Buffalo in the past few years. If we don't close the gap now, the Bills will cement themselves as a perennial Super Bowl contender for the next decade if we don't reign them in now. We will again be an afterthought during the time we are supposedly peaking with our new regime.

I fear others may be right if Tua doesn't turn potential and hype into wins, we might be seriously in the middle of DW talks again.

All of this team building is meaningless if we don't have the QB.

Afc is really good. We are better than we were with gase philbin and those years. But afc is better too. We got better coaching now. If tua is what I think he is then we will be in playoffs or close to it. But anybody thinking we are a lock is just being a homer. We haven’t had back to back winning seasons since 2003 and 2002. Got a lot to prove.
Just to add I have no problem people saying ravens are better than us. But the charger stuff is a little ridiculous.

Afc is really good. We are better than we were with gase philbin and those years. But afc is better too. We got better coaching now. If tua is what I think he is then we will be in playoffs or close to it. But anybody thinking we are a lock is just being a homer. We haven’t had back to back winning seasons since 2003 and 2002. Got a lot to prove.
Just to add I have no problem people saying ravens are better than us. But the charger stuff is a little ridiculous.
Universally, it is said by the “experts,” its just the pre-season…but that’s what he’s basing this all on…so it’s not like it’s more reliable than your average fan’s take…that pays attention to camp. I’ve watched his predictions over the years, and from what I recall, Vegas wouldn’t hire him for his accuracy.

And I’m with you on the Chargers. Their QB has shown the uncanny, reliable, consistent ability to get worse as the game progresses. He’s expecting them to make a massive leap…yet the Dolphins holding serve. Can’t buy it.

Universally, it is said by the “experts,” its just the pre-season…but that’s what he’s basing this all on…so it’s not like it’s more reliable than your average fan’s take…that pays attention to camp. I’ve watched his predictions over the years, and from what I recall, Vegas wouldn’t hire him for his accuracy.

And I’m with you on the Chargers. Their QB has shown the uncanny, reliable, consistent ability to get worse as the game progresses. He’s expecting them to make a massive leap…yet the Dolphins holding serve. Can’t buy it.
There is something about the chargers losing 45 to nothing to the pats and than tua beating them with no weapons that sends of good vibes for me as a fan of tua and it makes me laugh at the media for ignoring the chargers and Herbert getting spanked by pats. Can you imagine if the opposite happened ? They would be talking and talking about it non stop.

I can't begin to express how little I care about what the national talking heads think about the team and their chances. I only slightly care more about Omar's opinions. He may be a Mr Negative jackwagon, but at least he watches the team every day.

Not to bash our own dudes but we have a lot to prove before we are in that upper echelon of playoff teams. So it doesn't really bother me that we aren't on the list of playoff teams. We have to go out there and earn it. Winning cures all.
We have one thing to prove: Tua can play.
If he can't, we could still win at least 7
games. If he can, we cant lose more than 7 (10-7). 10-7 is a wildcard team, IMO). Tua, by himself, is worth those 3 wins or those 3 losses that will define our success and failure.

First off, New England has been winning the Super Bowl‘s in our division now Buffalo is going to win the Super Bowl I can’t even ****ing imagine that.

The season could be a win-win whether you like to hear it or not if Tua sucks We will be getting D.Watson. Then we will see about the projections next year.

Pats and Chargers as higher seeds than Ravens is laughable. People are way too high on the Pats at the moment. That NFC playoff bracket just shows how weak the NFC has gotten lately.

King is still around, I thought he retired year’s ago.

Back
Top Bottom