Peter King's New Mock Draft is Worst Case Scenario for Fins... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King's New Mock Draft is Worst Case Scenario for Fins...

I just noticed that he has Tua going to the Pats.

Palpatine would no doubt win another 6 rings and I would seriously contemplate Seppuku.

King rarely gets anything right about the draft so fans can relax about this garbage. They will try to trade up into the top 12 to get one of a 4 elite OT.
He predicted the first two picks in the 2019 draft and he also correctly predicted the Dolphins would select Wilkins with the 13th pick in last years draft. So he does get it right sometimes.

If the draft played out like that we would be fools to trade up for any QB.

Sit at 5 and take your QB if you must but there’s a decent chance Tua and Herbert might be on the board longer than some people think.

I want an elite player/prospect at 5 and neither of those guys are that.

I dont like Kings picks for Miami. Only one I'm ok with is the Tackle. And look. Oh what a suprise. Hes picked the Patriots as grabbing Tua. They have one draft pick in the top 85 this year and needs all over their roster. Media guys still butt kissing NE I see.
The only surprise about this for me is that King didn’t continue his slobberfest over the Pats by saying that Tua would fall all the way to NE’s pick (w/o a trade up) because - you know, reasons and stuff.

Horrible mock. No need for me to even explain how bad that mock is.
I agree, but I suspect for different reasons.

I'm not trading up period, and if we don't take a tackle until our third pick, it would be a travesty.

Some experts pick a narrative and then fit their mock around that. Something happening regarding the Pats is a common one because it will always gather attention.

If they make that trade to pick Herbert, I'm going to be mad beyond words. If they trade up at all unless it's to get Burrow don't talk to me!!!! :)

I agree, but I suspect for different reasons.

I'm not trading up period, and if we don't take a tackle until our third pick, it would be a travesty.
well, I see no need to move up for a QB and Epenesa had a bad combine plus we just got 5 front 7 players in free agency.
As far as drafting an OT at 18, for me it'd depend on who's on the board. I don't want to reach just for need.

Back
Top Bottom