Peter King's New Mock Draft is Worst Case Scenario for Fins... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King's New Mock Draft is Worst Case Scenario for Fins...

well, I see no need to move up for a QB and Epenesa had a bad combine plus we just got 5 front 7 players in free agency.
As far as drafting an OT at 18, for me it'd depend on who's on the board. I don't want to reach just for need.
I wouldn't be averse to moving up from 18 (or 26), if that what it takes to get a top OT.

We just can't ignore O-line need. I would rather part with a later pick than reach.

One thing I have confidence in Grier, is that he won't get totally "fleeced" in a trade.

You don't know that about anyone so I guess just forfeit all our draft picks.
A bit extreme, but I understand. My point was that some people are talking up Tua with a certainty that’s unrealistic. Every player is a risk, but Tua has shown that he has medical concerns. For that, I wouldn’t take him at 5. At 18, his contract is a little more cap friendly. Same health risk, but a little less of a cap hit if things hit the fan.

This doesn't mean anything. He didn't even have the balls to hold his stance. "They'll trade up for Herbert but I won't be shocked if they pick Tua" Just shut up.

I share your nervousness, but, FWIW, it's a new FO

Nope. Grier has been here since the year 2000. He was there for all of those mistakes.

Maybe he didn't make the call, but he was in the room. That's the downside of having a GM linked to all the failures of the past instead of an external hire and a fresh start

If the draft were to go like this - I can see a lot of people in the NFL getting fired. Starting in Miami.

They'll just be rehired though. So there's is some positivity in it.

Nope. Grier has been here since the year 2000. He was there for all of those mistakes.

Maybe he didn't make the call, but he was in the room. That's the downside of having a GM linked to all the failures of the past instead of an external hire and a fresh start

see my response to NBP

Could there be a scenario of the dolphins trading back to say Jax spot get the additional first rounder from them and then with there load of picks trade back into the late first first round for a total of 5 1st rounders?? Sorry bored and can’t sleep so random things popping into my head.

it's 4/20 - **** it let's have fun

5 and 56 to Jax for 9 and 20 (Trade value comes close)

9 and 39 to LV for 12 and 19 (we'd have to throw in change to make it work, but in this hypothetical edition the Raiders really want a WR)

We now have

I will watching TUA play with either the Phins or with new team. Not HEBERT. The Phins front office looks like they are going to have a fanbase nightmare revolt similar to Ted Gin if this happens.

I have been watching dolphins play all their games since 1970. Don't want to see any Hebert, Tannehill repeats, Sanchez butt fumble, Geno Smith, Kordell Stewart, Jay Fiedler or Mike Tannenbaum type QBs playing for the dolphins throwing 5 yard screens for most of the game.

Plus he has NE trading up in the middle of the first to grab Tua? Absolutely the most Miami thing that could ever happen.

Back
Top Bottom