PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 138 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

If you want me to say he performed better than the Dolphins interior line, he absolutely did.

But you vouching for him comes as a surprise as you have pretty much stated the entire offensive line will be hurt anyways. Yet here comes a 30 year old guard with injury issues the last 4 years . . . Signed a 4 year deal with the Giants, after 1 year they restructured to "lower" guaranteed money, after year two they cut him . . . Didn't approach him about a pay cut or anything . . .and this is a team that had almost 50 million in free space prior to cutting him. Not to mention the fit from the Giants to here is not a great one . . . But this is a guy you would of liked to bring in?

Adam Gase knows what he is doing.

Knile Davis is the owner of a career 3.3 YPC.

If you take out the 3 game stretch he had in 2014 he has 459 yards on 162 carries for 2.83 YPC. Why would we trade for this guy? Seems like we could easily get greater production out of a UDFA.

Honestly a career 3.5 YPC gives me Daniel Thomas flashbacks. I do like him on returns tho, and I really don't think Damian Williams is worthy of a roster spot.

I have never liked Williams, he was quite popular around here for a while, I could never figure out why

I have never liked Williams, he was quite popular around here for a while, I could never figure out why

It was a misconception that he was a great receiving threat out of the backfield. This was after he caught a 20 yard pass vs the bills on 3rd and 18 or something. The guy doesn't need to be in the nfl

I liked Williams because of how he was built. He was almost the prototype physically to what you want a RB to look like. I had hope NFL coaches could harness that skill and he Would gain quicker insticts. But that never happened and was probably too much to ask anyway.

His vision might be the worst I've ever seen.

Yeah Travis Minor 15.7 never really did anything most of us really wanted to see, meanwhile Gilleslee goes to Biffalo and looked great.

While we're out signing Daniel friggin Thomas:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13m13 minutes ago

Defensive tackle Terrance Knighton has informed the Patriots he will be signing with the team, per @diannaESPN.

pats get Terrence knighton we get isiah pead and Daniel Thomas

well done Miami :up:

Back
Top Bottom