PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 139 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

If you want me to say he performed better than the Dolphins interior line, he absolutely did.

But you vouching for him comes as a surprise as you have pretty much stated the entire offensive line will be hurt anyways. Yet here comes a 30 year old guard with injury issues the last 4 years . . . Signed a 4 year deal with the Giants, after 1 year they restructured to "lower" guaranteed money, after year two they cut him . . . Didn't approach him about a pay cut or anything . . .and this is a team that had almost 50 million in free space prior to cutting him. Not to mention the fit from the Giants to here is not a great one . . . But this is a guy you would of liked to bring in?

Adam Gase knows what he is doing.

You questioned whether he was a quality guard. I provided an assessment from last season that said he was. Refute the assessment if you would like but don't put words in my mouth. I didn't advocate bringing him here.

Really would've liked to take a gamble on Knighton... definitely would have been a more worthwhile signing than these bum rbs

pats get Terrence knighton we get isiah pead and Daniel Thomas

well done Miami :up:

Who the hell is the editor for the Sun Sentinel? From an article about the Thomas and Pead signings:

Either signing with prevent the Dolphins from addressing the tailback position early in the 2016 draft.

Uhhhh, should that be "Neither signing will prevent the...."

Last edited by a moderator:
These RB's definitely took us out of the running for Knighton. We're definitely the Patriots.

I mean, if they were equal deals its not like its hard for anyone to pick NE over us. i doubt we were ever in any kind of running for knighton anyways

Honestly the 2 RBs we signed today are easily better than the #2 & 3 that are currently on our roster.

Who the hell is the editor for the Sun Sentinel? From an article about the Thomas and Pead signings:

Uhhhh, should that be "Eeither signing will prevent the...."

Actually it should be "neither signing will prevent..."

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Honestly the 2 RBs we signed today are easily better than the #2 & 3 that are currently on our roster.

don't sleep on Jahwan Edwards. Not being sarcasic either... I think he'll be interesting to watch in camp.

Actually it should be "neither signing will prevent..."

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

don't sleep on Jahwan Edwards.

Just noticed the fat fingering in my edit. Sadly, I don't have an editor either....

I just got done a watching our new safety sgainst green bay. He looks like strictly a ss. He looked clueless coverage but he did play the run reasonably well. Looks like we h Ave our backup to reshad.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Because we didn't sign Knighton?

We're a joke because we haven't won in over a decade, not because we didn't sign a below average plodder.

It's got nothing to do with pot roast. My comment is about bringing TALENT. These recent signings are not the answer

Back
Top Bottom