PFF Grades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Grades

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Dolphins’ Pro Football Focus grades are in and seven players scored higher than a +2.0 which is the equivalent of an outstanding game.

On offense, left tackle Branden Albert had the highest score at a +5.4. He had the highest grade of any tackle in the NFL for Week 1.

Center Samson Satele was next at +4.1 followed by quarterback Ryan Tannehill at +3.2.

Tannehill’s score is somewhat of a surprise considering he had a 79.9 passer rating and struggled in the first half.

On defense Cam Wake had an amazing +6.7. His pass rush score of +6.8 was by far the highest of Week 1 for any defensive end in a 4-3 defense. The next highest was Seattle’s Cliff Avril with a +2.8.

Also on Miami’s defense, tackle Earl Mitchell, who dominated New England all afternoon, had a +4.4. That included a +1.1 run defense grade and a +3.1 in pass rushing.

Jimmy Wilson, filling in for suspended safety Reshad Jones, had a +2.8 which included a +2.5 in pass coverage.

Defensive tackle Randy Starks had a +2.1.

More here:

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...t-satele-tannehill-wake-odrick-wilson-starks/

Cam Wake…LOL. I still can't get over people wanting to trade this guy. Just accept his greatness and enjoy the show. Best defensive player in the league outside Watt

Fins played tough yesterday, it was refreshing to see.

Glad to read that Mitchell played well as I only noticed him on one or two plays.

Has Wake been All-Pro yet?

Tanny's passer rating was hurt by throwing the ball away several times whereas objective review by PFF concluded that was the right choice. That's my thought anyway. In any case, thanks for posting the PFF grades.

i get straight up chills reading those numbers.

this is indeed The Year of the Fin.

Tannehill was like 6-7 to start the game and ended up 18-32 which is a pretty low completion percentage. If you give him 4 drops it takes him to 68.75% completion rate with 3 TDs and 1 int and add about 80 yds would be about 250. I think that QBR would be 110. That said, I think he deserved the 80 QBR for throwing behind the receivers during the first half. I'd put him partially responsible for the Wallace fumble.

http://www.primecomputing.com/

screenshotbynimbus5pngw640h381-1.jpg

screenshotbynimbus6pngw640h471-1.jpg

Tannehill 's rating was effected by just 1 pass, if that INT does not happen, his rating is actually in the 100 range amazing enough.

I guess I'm biased because he's a Dolphin and I think the story of his path to greatness is an inspiring one, but I really think Cameron Wake is the best defensive player in football.

I guess I'm biased because he's a Dolphin and I think the story of his path to greatness is an inspiring one, but I really think Cameron Wake is the best defensive player in football.
I don't think its far-fetched. I hope he makes his case this year

Finnegan probably with his first + game in a long time.

I wonder what Hickey knew that everyone else didn't? Rams fans and staff thought he was washed up. I loved the veteranship he brings to the other side of the field, you notice him always talking and making are everyone knows there assignments.

Vernon's grade is one that has confused many last year, and will likely do the same in game #1. He did put up 1 sack, 2 hits, and 1 hurry, which is good but, did miss 2 tackles and is not beating his man on a consistent basis like Wake, Starks, etc.

Back
Top Bottom