PFT Article On Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT Article On Boston

painnotpleasure said:
:yes: That is what I want to hear and that is what I want Saban to do. "A bargain-basement, shortleash deal with little or no signing bonus and lots of incentiives". :cool:

Good read by the way. Thanks Stan "The Man Just Don't Give A Damn" Marino.
Totally. That is a no lose siutation for us.

Nicky Napoleon said:
Also what was Onterrio Smith doing with a prosthetic "thing" with dried urine???? I am so glad we didnt get this guy!

I would take Boston at a low cost!

PS

I have dried up coyote urine if anyone wants it! Keeps the deer from eating my plants!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I would take Boston at a low cost!

PS

I have dried up coyote urine if anyone wants it! Keeps the deer from eating my plants!

But you dont also have to take extra drug tests due to the fact that you have already failed one, and served a four game suspension. I hope this is a violation of the substance abuse policy. This goes above and beyond "masking agents"

D Boston would be a great addition to the receiving corps that basically consisted of the same as last years. I would rather line up Chambers, Booker and Boston than Chambers, Booker and Thompson. As long as he is not a negative influence in the locker room. If Corey Dillion can do it, I think Boston can also.

Boston is so done! Just say no! He will never play(or sit on the bench) for Miami again! So says the dog talking in my head! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I`d like to see Boston come back at the minimum, but I`m not holding my breath.

Bring him in on a vet minimum contract with incentives. He keeps the attitude in check and stays healthy through training camp, or he gets cut with no cap hit.

Where is the downside to this? If Boston works out we have a very good WR corp and some depth if anyone gets hurt during the season.

Demented Dolfan said:
Boston is so done! Just say no! He will never play(or sit on the bench) for Miami again! So says the dog talking in my head! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

You have a dog in your head?

saves said:
Actually today at the local YMCA I heard that David was working out there last week. I'm pretty sure his fiance lives nearby so there might be some legs to that story. It's too bad I wasn't around when this happened though.

Boston apparently spends over $250K per year on personal trainers, supplements (including several drips a day), blood analysis, and specialized food all to support his unique specific workout regimen. Tough to imagine that with all that, he goes to the YMCA to workout.

I Think We Sould Take Him Back B/c If He Is Healthy And Can Stay Out Of Trouble He Could Be A Dominate Force And Then Cc Would Have Them One On One Covereges And Eat Them Apart

If he has passion for the game and isnt signed with any team then he would want to play and would play for for a veteran minimum.

Back
Top Bottom