PFT Article On Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT Article On Boston

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
6,948
Reaction score
4
Location
Maryland
There's talk in league circles that receiver David Boston has abandoned all hope of landing with the San Francisco 49ers, and that Boston might try to persuade the Miami Dolphins to give him another shot.
With that history, we can't imagine Saban giving Boston a chance, unless it happens pursuant to a bargain-basement, short-leash deal with little or no signing bonus and lots of incentives.
:yes: That is what I want to hear and that is what I want Saban to do. "A bargain-basement, shortleash deal with little or no signing bonus and lots of incentiives". :cool:

Good read by the way. Thanks Stan "The Man Just Don't Give A Damn" Marino.
 

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,912
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Atlanta
I think Boston is still better than a dried up milk utter if he was to stay on the field for 6+ games..
 

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
3,356
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Ohio
Dolfan5000 said:
Should we sign him now or after June 1st? hmmm

Why would it matter, other than waiting to see if someone better gets cut.
 

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
7,221
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
GreenMonster said:
I think Boston is still better than a dried up milk utter if he was to stay on the field for 6+ games..
:roflmao: True story.
 

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
2,965
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Orlando,Fl
That is quite amusing, you should scroll down and read about the Anahiem stadium gave me a chuckle!
 

Dolfan5000

Mark my words, I'll get mine
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
4,185
Reaction score
311
Location
Flagstaff, AZ
saves said:
Why would it matter, other than waiting to see if someone better gets cut.
That was my point, I'd like to have someone with his skill without the baggage, but that's hard to find.
 

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
2,965
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Orlando,Fl
Also what was Onterrio Smith doing with a prosthetic "thing" with dried urine???? I am so glad we didnt get this guy!
 

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
3,356
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Ohio
Dolfan5000 said:
That was my point, I'd like to have someone with his skill without the baggage, but that's hard to find.

very very hard to find
 

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
2,965
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Orlando,Fl
Back on topic I would take DBo back in a heartbeat, for the vet minimum that is. One year deal, vet minimum, and no signing bonus.
 

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
1,967
Reaction score
0
Age
45
painnotpleasure said:
:yes: That is what I want to hear and that is what I want Saban to do. "A bargain-basement, shortleash deal with little or no signing bonus and lots of incentiives". :cool:

Good read by the way. Thanks Stan "The Man Just Don't Give A Damn" Marino.


Thanx i think.... :)
 

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
3,356
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Ohio
Actually today at the local YMCA I heard that David was working out there last week. I'm pretty sure his fiance lives nearby so there might be some legs to that story. It's too bad I wasn't around when this happened though.
 
Top Bottom