PFT Article On Boston | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT Article On Boston

If he would actually play

I would love to see him on the field for us in a real game, but it's a risky bet.:rolleyes:

In a linehan offense haveing boston(sayin he stays healthy and outta trouble) and Thompson fightin over the 3rd wr spot sounds good to me.

I'm really surprised that 90% of you would actually want this cancer back on your team. There's a reason no other team wants him.......he doesn't get along w/coaches, hasn't done squat in 3 years, only had 2 good seasons, beats up old people, possibly (probably) on the juice, etc.

You would be much better off picking up a young free agent than someone of his infamous credencials.

so-long-Ricky said:
I'm really surprised that 90% of you would actually want this cancer back on your team. There's a reason no other team wants him.......he doesn't get along w/coaches, hasn't done squat in 3 years, only had 2 good seasons, beats up old people, possibly (probably) on the juice, etc.

You would be much better off picking up a young free agent than someone of his infamous credencials.

Cancer? That's your opinion of him.

You're saying that because you don't want us having a healthy Boston at WR.

byroan said:
Cancer? That's your opinion of him.

You're saying that because you don't want us having a healthy Boston at WR.

I consider any player a cancer that causes disruptions in the locker room w/players and coaches.....which he definitely did in SD. He wasn't healthy long enough to cause any problems in Miami.

As for your comment about me not wanting him in Miami is almost laughable. As a Bills fan I hope he does sign w/Miami, that just makes Buffalo stronger. He's washed up and if anything I think he'll just cause more problems than he's worth.

so-long-Ricky said:
I consider any player a cancer that causes disruptions in the locker room w/players and coaches.....which he definitely did in SD. He wasn't healthy long enough to cause any problems in Miami.

As for your comment about me not wanting him in Miami is almost laughable. As a Bills fan I hope he does sign w/Miami, that just makes Buffalo stronger. He's washed up and if anything I think he'll just cause more problems than he's worth.

U could be right, but i think adding him for depth(not counting on him as a starter like last year) should be just fine.

he didnt play last year because of a freak injury, he played a few games in san diego and i remember him having some pretty good ones when he was on the field. the man has size, ability and speed of a great reciever. there have been many so called "cancers" that have turned it around in every sport to become productive players that don't cause problems anymore, not just in football with corey dillon but you could look to baseball with milton bradley and jose guillen who have caused absolutey no disturbances thus far into this season, and in fact have been looked on as positive influences, a year after both of them were dubbed clubhouse cancers. to tell you the truth if boston signs with miami buffalo should be worried, because i dont think saban would sign him if he didnt think he had the right attitude.

so-long-Ricky said:

The fact is that most of us want him because he left us with a great "first impression" if u will. He came in here wit the best attitude of his career and did everything the coaches asked him too. He even lost wieght which he was known to dismiss.

He has all he talent, why not pick him up as a #3 WR. If he doesnt work out its not like were losing out on much.

Win- Boston comes in and does great, turns his career around.
Lose- He is a bust again and we lost almost nothing.

Boston was cut by us already!

What does it say when the worst team in the league, with a new young QB, and one of the best WRs coaches in the league doesnt want him? Hes finished. Let it go.

Jnaledu3 said:
Boston was cut by us already!

What does it say when the worst team in the league, with a new young QB, and one of the best WRs coaches in the league doesnt want him? Hes finished. Let it go.

It says he had a $3 million cap hit that there was NO WAY the Dolphins were going to pay.

Bringing back Boston involves little risk. He gets a mimimal contract, no signing bonus to speak of, gets cut if he can't stay healthy or displays attitude. We'll know long before the preseason games are even over if Boston is going to work out.

I'd swear some of you are acting like Boston broke into your homes while you were a kid, killing your mother and raping your father. Get over it. :rolleyes:

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
It says he had a $3 million cap hit that there was NO WAY the Dolphins were going to pay.

Bringing back Boston involves little risk. He gets a mimimal contract, no signing bonus to speak of, gets cut if he can't stay healthy or displays attitude. We'll know long before the preseason games are even over if Boston is going to work out.

I'd swear some of you are acting like Boston broke into your homes while you were a kid, killing your mother and raping your father. Get over it. :rolleyes:

One could say the same about RW's..

EDIT: not to change the subject.

Boston is a proven commodity in the sense that he HAS NFL talent. He's not a rookie who has never shown he can get separation. Boston, two years ago, still had a better year than our #2 WR.

Sure, he could get injured, but no one else wants him. Sign him to a 3 year deal for the minimum with incentives. What do we have to lose?

Back
Top Bottom