Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged) | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged)

What don't you get? They are trying to trade for a QB that was drafted last year when they had a chance to draft a QB from this year's class at #13. That means they think a lot more highly of Rosen than Haskins for some reason. It's real simple.

Not following your logic (anyone else chime in if you are), but it's all good.

Carry on!

Why are they giving up a 2nd when I feel the Cardinals are the one's who feel they need to get rid of him and will eventually release him if time goes by and would be forced for much less. I sure hope miami gets a pick back in return, maybe Cardinals 3rd so fins would have two 3rd rd picks or something. I wouldn't have minded them trading a 3rd or lower, but not too fond of a 2nd for Rosen when there's so many good qbs that can come up next year

Lol unfollowing makes the kid an immature baby. Yet talking trash on the same kid doesn't make you on .

Logic.

Oh, for heaven's sake. He's an adult and a millionaire who doesn't read this board. What are you? His dad?

He's handled himself and his situation poorly for years. Unfollowing the Cardinals after they drafted another guy at his position is relevant because it correlates to how he's always conducted himself.

Max I’d offer is 2nd rounder and we get 1st pick in 4th round with Rosen. 3rd is consider a good trade, just a 4th and it’s Grier and Flores are my new heroes.

Geez, where do we start? Him being called uncoachable at UCLA? His comments before and during last year's draft? Unfollowing the Cardinals after they drafted Murray?

There's more we could get into.

Back
Top Bottom