PFT: Ryan Mallet "Almost Certain" to fall out of first round | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Ryan Mallet "Almost Certain" to fall out of first round

I wonder how many teams are going to end up taking him off their boards entirely. Whatever our needs at QB, I'm pretty close to saying I wouldn't draft him at all, either.

http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/character-concern-ryan-mallett/

He was also arrested for public intoxication back in 2009 outside a Arkansas night club. It was reported at the time that he was also in possesion of cocaine too. However, he was never charged with the possesion so most of that got washed out.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/sec/2009-03-01-arkansas-ryan-mallett_N.htm

There is enough smoke out there to point to a fire. While there doesn't seem to be enough evidence for the mainsteam media to outright throw a spot light on the guy and links to cocaine use, there is probably enough to keep a lot of GM's from going near him for fear of getting burned.

better than sopranos huh...thats hard for me to fathom...gonna HAVE TO get those dvds...thanks...i'm looking forward to game of thrones on hbo which starts in april and i also really liked boardwalk empire...

My fav show of all time is The Shield. Just unbelievable acting and writing in that show!! I can't recommend it enough!

http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/character-concern-ryan-mallett/

He was also arrested for public intoxication back in 2009 outside a Arkansas night club. It was reported at the time that he was also in possesion of cocaine too. However, he was never charged with the possesion so most of that got washed out.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/sec/2009-03-01-arkansas-ryan-mallett_N.htm

There is enough smoke out there to point to a fire. While there doesn't seem to be enough evidence for the mainsteam media to outright throw a spot light on the guy and links to cocaine use, there is probably enough to keep a lot of GM's from going near him for fear of getting burned.

yeah...i'm starting to lean that way also...

There is a reason why he would fall out of the 1st. Its cause he sucks. Did anyone else see that awful int he threw againist OSU in the bowl game?? The game was on the line and he couldnt even make a simple throw. He makes bonehead decisions. I hope the Fins pass on him.

my thought is though if you know you've got all this dirt why come out early in the first place...cause if its there the nfl is gonna find it...its not like you are gonna be able to keep it under wraps...go back to school and try and keep a clean image for a year and go to work with that wr childs and rb niles and see what kind of senior year you can have...

Heard Mort say this morning that he was going to rise... It's all a crap shoot

There is a reason why he would fall out of the 1st. Its cause he sucks. Did anyone else see that awful int he threw againist OSU in the bowl game?? The game was on the line and he couldnt even make a simple throw. He makes bonehead decisions. I hope the Fins pass on him.

i don't think that under blitz pressure failing to account for a dropping d lineman into the hot reads zone is a awful int...unless i saw it repeatedly...these kids have to learn from their mistakes but i see high end nfl qbs fail to account for dropping dlineman and throw picks pretty regularly

i haven't seen that either...thanks
You should check out Mad Men as well if you haven't already. It's an amazing show which I believe also has some of the writers from the Sopranos.

i don't think that under blitz pressure failing to account for a dropping d lineman into the hot reads zone is a awful int...unless i saw it repeatedly...these kids have to learn from their mistakes but i see high end nfl qbs fail to account for dropping dlineman and throw picks pretty regularly

I don't think you need to isolate the specific zone blitz thing in order to look at his career and see that he repeatedly makes horrible decisions, like that one, when pressured.

I don't think you need to isolate the specific zone blitz thing in order to look at his career and see that he repeatedly makes horrible decisions, like that one, when pressured.

i can understand that...to me its all about protection with him...if he has time and can stand in he's gonna exploit you...

Back
Top Bottom