PFT: Ryan Mallet "Almost Certain" to fall out of first round | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Ryan Mallet "Almost Certain" to fall out of first round

I don't think Mallett sounds "wigger" by the way, I think he just sounds straight up trailer park.

And I realize how offensive that may be to some southerners, and I apologize.

With a arm like his,he could talk in tongues for all I care.

Peyton Manning talks like a country boy...worked out pretty well.

Brett Favre's country boy accent didn't seem to hinder him too much...

[video=youtube;HcbbwG2OWc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcbbwG2OWc0[/video]

[video=youtube;SFZpICtCE_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFZpICtCE_w&feature=related[/video]

Henne and any QB has to have the support of his team. Henne doesn't have it and Sporano does not either. Marshall basicaly castrated both guys when he visibly started supporting Tyler Thigpen over Henne and Tony S let him get away with it. Marshall is a big gorillia on this team that nobody has a handle on which is going to keep creating problems unless Tony S can stand up to him.
Even if we had gotten a new coach or get a new coach whoever it is will need to bigger than Brandon Marshall for the phins to be sucessful. I was almost hoping we had kept Greg C by the end of the season. We paid a big price for that Diva reciever.

Ryan Mallett's arm is a freak show...

Teams are going to have to dig into this kid's background and seperate fact from fiction just like all the rest of these guys... Remember, this is a kid who also qualified academically to attend the University of Michigan... he's not stupid.

D.J. Williams is quite possibly the highest character prospect in this entire draft, certainly one of the them. D.J. flat out said that Mallett had some issues when he first arrived at Arkansas... but he's also one of the staunchest supporters of Mallett, and insists that he's made quantum leaps in his personality and maturity from how he used to be.. Not that much different at all from, well... any of these quarterbacks. The "top 3" all have this type of history in their past.

I've said it from the beginning, it wouldn't surprise me if ALL these QB's are still on the board at 15...

Wow, if all the QB's were on the board which one would you want and which do you think the Ireland would take, assuming he has the balls to take one high? I didn't think about this because I figure Gabbert (trash) and Newton would be gone in the top ten.

I've heard some people say Mallet is an idiot and will score single digits on the Wonderlic. I'm trying to figure out how he got into Michigan if he's stupid. I thought that was a tough school to get into..? Even if he was a blue chip prospect, he still had to have some kind of intellect to get into Michigan? No?

Back
Top Bottom