PFT: Ryan Mallet "Almost Certain" to fall out of first round | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Ryan Mallet "Almost Certain" to fall out of first round

Defensive tackles are always risky picks in the top 10, especially when they're a one year wonder like Fairley.

Nick Fairley and Cam Newton are ironically the two biggest boom or bust picks in this draft in my opinion..

i think interior dline outside of qbs is by far the most risky position to take in the top 10...i just don't think fairleys gonna go thru guys like a hot knife thru butter in the pros...

Well, would this change your mind?

outside of cam newton being the top guy on at least 6 teams boards which i have to assume at least one of the qb needy teams in front of us draft slot wise is among those 6 teams and bums me out i am flabbergasted by the notion that scouts thought kenrick ellis was 10 or so lbs over weight considering the 335 lb usain bolt i saw going all out with ballerina feet at the nflpa game...not to mention maybe the largest looking pair of mickey mouse hands i've ever seen on tv

is breaking bad really can't miss??? i've heard that elsewhere and i'm thinking about renting the dvds...are we talkin sopranos good???

anyways...mallet is definitely gonna turn some peeps off in the interview room...one poster said he comes off as paul wall and i can really see it...i literally can't stand the way he comes off in interviews

The only show out there better than breaking bad is "the wire"
Granted I haven't seen the sopranos
Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

See, I can't speak to The Wire. Definitely one of the shows I HAVE to see. Hard for me to imagine a show better than Breaking Bad, but I said the same thing about The Sopranos, and Breaking Bad is comfortably better - in my book.

i've seen every episode of "the wire" and while very good not better than the sopranos in my book...

i've seen every episode of "the wire" and while very good not better than the sopranos in my book...

Cool thing about Breaking Bad in comparison with the Sopranos:

Even if you very much prefer one to the other, they're different enough that neither would make you like the other any less.

Honestly, Breaking Bad is amazing but "Walking Dead" has the chance to be something special. I just finished season 1 and all I can say is wow. There was one scene in the show that has to be one of the best scenes I have seen in recent years in TV and movies.

[video=youtube;5zHEJ7oGrTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zHEJ7oGrTY[/video]

Honestly, Breaking Bad is amazing but "Walking Dead" has the chance to be something special. I just finished season 1 and all I can say is wow. There was one scene in the show that has to be one of the best scenes I have seen in recent years in TV and movies.

[video=youtube;5zHEJ7oGrTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zHEJ7oGrTY[/video]

Loved the pilot, but due to a move, I missed the rest. AMC is putting out great stuff. Funny enough, their most acclaimed show Madmen (which I do like) is easily their least compelling - not counting Rubicon, which I haven't wanted to see.

I saw the pilot of Rubicon. It wasnt bad at all, but I dont know how the rest of the season has turned out.

I saw the pilot of Rubicon. It wasnt bad at all, but I dont know how the rest of the season has turned out.

Yeah, maybe someday when I have a ton of free time, I'll check it out . . . but I have a lot of other stuff I have to catch up on first: The Walking Dead, The Wire . . . the last season or two of Dexter . . .

Is it any coincidence that a discussion of Ryan Mallett has turned into a discussion of TV shows about meth labs, drug dealers, the mob, serial killers and rampant murder and crime?

I think not.

Is it any coincidence that a discussion of Ryan Mallett has turned into a discussion of TV shows about meth labs, drug dealers, the mob, serial killers and rampant murder and crime?

I think not.

You forgot discussions involving slow zombies with dead or missing legs.

I think not.

ha ha...so true

Same here. I saw one episode and liked it, but I just had too many other shows going. I'll probably get the DVD when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom