Philbin, Ireland next year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin, Ireland next year.

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have to say it looks like Philbin is going to be a good HC> Not sure about the other coaches time will tell. So we stock draft picks hope for the best 8-8 hopefully. Philbin seems like a guy that likes to communicate in peace and order but I wonder I he has the gonads after this season If he sees that Ireland is Killing his team, will Philbin talk to Ross and tell him look, i need a better GM here? I dunno but It just makes my brain hurt thinking wtf does Ireland have over Ross that he is still here. I love the west coast offense, I love the QB Tanny for now so this year will be a transition year and really Im sure all of us arent expecting the Super Bowl but we are hoping to move forward not stay the same or God Forbid move backwards. It seems to me that most teams were smart enough to pick better TE and Receivers in the draft and free agency and yet we find a way to screw it all up. Here's hoping for the best!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Jets all Field Goals and Fist Pumps. Poor Bastards!!!! They have no idea of the pain in store for them.

How is Ireland killing the team?

If you are referring to the latest trade of lazy-ass Vontae Davis, then you should know that after Ireland received the phone call from the Colts, he immediately went to Joe and other coaches to ask their feelings on the situation. Philbin was as much a part of the negotiations as Ireland was.

Saying that, it is still too early to judge anything Philbin has done because he has yet to coach a regular season game. Only time will tell and the best thing to do is to take any off-season moves with a grain of salt until we witness the product that Philbin and company brings to the gridiron.

Back
Top Bottom