Philbin needs to be fired at the bye... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin needs to be fired at the bye...

He needs to be fired RIGHT NOW. Not an hour after the game, but RIGHT NOW. The only reason I would want Philbin in London is if he is touring the city with all the free time he has.

Thanks for your time at the post Philbin. We wish you the best at all of your future endeavors.

I agree 100%, I would be happy knowing he was gone by morning but that won't happen. Hopefully at the bye week his ass is canned.

He should pull a matthew philbin and just run away from the scene of the accident that he created

We all know how this is gonna play out. Chop his head now and move on. This team has quit on him.

While I agree completely, it simply wan't happen. Ross likes the guy and has shown too many times how loyal he is, often to the wrong people.

He needs to be fired RIGHT NOW. Not an hour after the game, but RIGHT NOW. The only reason I would want Philbin in London is if he is touring the city with all the free time he has.

Would be great but won't happen now....team only has a few days then flies out for London....the most sensible time would be right after the London game to give the interim/new coach 2 weeks before the following game.....but Ross isn't known for being sensible so he could conceivably leave thses morons here till the end of the season....oh welp...high draft pick!!

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Great. Who do we replace him with?

A wooden cigar store Indian???

He needed to be fired two years ago, last year without a DOUBT. But Ross has no clue of what he's doing, hell he might give Philbin an extension after this week.

Fire him now. His players have clearly quit on him. No need to retain him any longer.

Back
Top Bottom