Philbin needs to be fired at the bye... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin needs to be fired at the bye...

Lurch era in a nutshell today vs Bills Unprepared, uninspired, quick to quit when going gets tough. Going be a longgggggggggg season Dolfans

Philbin's loyalty to guys like Sherman and Coyle have cost him his job. Ross now needs to man up and show this organization, and every player on it, that there is accountability for not doing your job. Name an interim coach with no promise for the future and put everyone on notice that the remaining games are their opportunity to show what they can do. Philbin and Coyle should be gone at the bye week. Time to talk to guys who have actually coached, guys like Mangini, Shanahan and Billick and see if they would be willing to be the interim. Different from the last coaching search, this team has talent and a great stadium. Grow a pair and do it now Ross.

Great. Who do we replace him with?

There's a guy in someone's sig on here that coached his second college team to a national championship, that would be ideal, if we had to wait until the off season I would do that in a heartbeat and roll with an interim.

It's sad that I actually want the Jets to win now just so we can be rid of the herpe that is Joe Philbin

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter. Firing him at least tells the fans that Ross has an interest in trying to improve the team cause right now all Ross has shown is that he's a couple of years late in making every decision he should

Replace him with a monkey for all I care , the results won't be much different. At this point the season is pretty much over. I guess we can just keep Philbin and let him further embarrass himself and the team. However, I think now is the time for Ross to send a message. Philbin has failed for 4 straight years and his team continues to make the same stupid mistakes that they have been making since he became head coach. He just does not belong as a head coach of an NFL team. Ross needs to send him packing now. He doesn't deserve to represent the team over in London.

It doesn't matter. Firing him at least tells the fans that Ross has an interest in trying to improve the team cause right now all Ross has shown is that he's a couple of years late in making every decision he should

There are several well respected coaches out there that would probably jump at the opportunity to prove themselves. To name a few--Billick, chucky and Shanahan, but don't sleep on Mangini. I'd be good with any of them. Honestly folks, how much worse can it get?

It's sad that I actually want the Jets to win now just so we can be rid of the herpe that is Joe Philbin

Exactly.....but watch....the Dolphins will win by some fluke or do just enough to somehow pull out a win in London thereby saddling us with this cabal of inept coaches for the season.

As much as I never wanted Billick, I think he is light years ahead of Philbin. I also think he would take the job unlike Chucky, Cowher and the like.

As much as I never wanted Billick, I think he is light years ahead of Philbin. I also think he would take the job unlike Chucky, Cowher and the like.

This owner has been an utter failure at getting top candidates to take the job

spend al that money to fix the stadium spend all that money on FA but Ross wont give up on ****ty coaches

Back
Top Bottom