Philbin needs to be fired at the bye... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin needs to be fired at the bye...

It's too late to do any of this ****. Firing Philbin, firing Coyle, signing better linemen. Too late. Everyone who was bullish on Philbin and thought dancing in a white top hat was gonna make him a better coach now has to sit there and watching this **** eating team vomit up and down the field for another three months. Whee! I hope you're all happy.

Same thing with Coyle. He's got Suh now. He's simplified his scheme. I like Coyle. Coyle's not the problem.

Nope. You dun goofed.

Sooo many posters are gonna play Reactionary Theater now and pretend no one remembers what they were saying all offseason. Even Steve Ross is sitting by himself somewhere right at this minute oblivious to the fact that his continued support of Philbin is what caused all of this.
Why does it matter? Why is there always this need to call people out because they were wrong? Ahhhhaaahhhaa , I told you you were wrong, look at me I was right ahhhhahhhahhhhaa. I think it's clear there are serious problems and a lot had hopes their team would be successful. It's football for ****s sake, were not talking about fixing police brutality or eliminating poverty here. I just don't see why we need to be so damn vengeful against each other. We are all in this together and none of us can change what happens.

Why wait til the bye....start the auditions now, maybe someone prooves their meddle.

Edit:Well said Daytona.

Why does it matter? Why is there always this need to call people out because they were wrong? Ahhhhaaahhhaa , I told you you were wrong, look at me I was right ahhhhahhhahhhhaa. I think it's clear there are serious problems and a lot had hopes their team would be successful. It's football, were not talking about fixing police brutality here. I just don't see why we need to be so damn vengeful against each other. We are all in this together and none of us can change what happens.

Being held accountable for your past opinions is boilerplate message board protocol. It's also boilerplate life protocol. I'm surprised you would complain about it.

His press conf was obvious that he was not going to finger point but at what point does he start to throw people under the bus to save his job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's too late to do any of this ****. Firing Philbin, firing Coyle, signing better linemen. Too late. Everyone who was bullish on Philbin and thought dancing in a white top hat was gonna make him a better coach now has to sit there and watching this **** eating team vomit up and down the field for another three months. Whee! I hope you're all happy.

Same thing with Coyle. He's got Suh now. He's simplified his scheme. I like Coyle. Coyle's not the problem.

Nope. You dun goofed.

Sooo manny posters are gonna play Reactionary Theater now and pretend no one remembers what they were saying all offseason. Even Steve Ross is sitting by himself somewhere right at this minute oblivious to the fact that his continued support of Philbin is what caused all of this.

Jeff Ireland all over again. Amazing how he's universally hated now. Best offseason in dolphins history.

Being held accountable for your past opinions is boilerplate message board protocol. It's also boilerplate life protocol. I'm surprised you would complain about it.

To a degree yes but take it to an extreme level, no. I have been wrong on many accounts many of times, not that big of deal if I am called out. I just don't like the gang up mentality. I don't know, I see Finheaven as a community of some sorts to a lot of great people, hate to see some get treated they way they do over football and their opinions on it. I am not calling you out, it's just the cycle. Like I said we are all in this together right or wrong and it sucks ass right now.

To a degree yes but take it to an extreme level, no. I have been wrong on many accounts many of times, not that big of deal if I am called out. I just don't like the gang up mentality. I don't know, I see Finheaven as a community of some sorts to a lot of great people, hate to see some get treated they way they do over football and their opinions on it. I am not calling you out, it's just the cycle. Like I said we are all in this together right or wrong and it sucks ass right now.

Some people -- on finheaven as in life -- are very loud and very stupid. Those are the ones who are gonna get pies to the face and find others pointing and laughing at them. Generally speaking if you don't want that kind of treatment either don't be wrong or don't be obnoxious, especially the latter. You're not either of those things, which is why people are usually going to give you a pass. But if someone makes a big deal out of having a stupid opinion there is not only nothing wrong -- there is everything right about bringing it back up and laughing about how dumb it was.

This is not the time for some lame posters to call out other posters on a message board. That is so middle school. Let's keep our focus on why all of us are pissed off. Joe Philbin, Kevin Coyle and Bill Lazor. Oh yeah, Steve Ross.

Back
Top Bottom