Philbin on the way out? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin on the way out?

MRPRESIDENT50

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know how much truth there is to this but my buddy who works at ESPN is saying that the feeling around there is Philbin may be fired today. Just figured I would share.

At ESPN? C'mon. The feeling around here is that Ireland should have been fired 2 years ago at least...he's still with Miami.

Another FH poster and his buddy with a scoop!

I can think of many stories about the Dolphins that ESPN reported and they turned out to be completely false.

I am still on the fence about Philbin, but I would be OK if he was fired. I would not be OK with him being fired and Ireland being retained. If Joe goes, Jeff must go.

Hopefully someone is in Ross's ear about the desires of his fan base.

I don't know how much truth there is to this but my buddy who works at ESPN is saying that the feeling around there is Philbin may be fired today. Just figured I would share.
Your friend is obviously wrong because it is almost 1pm and he is still there. I am giving Ross 48 hrs from now to do something. If he doesn't then brace yourselves because everybody will be back with the possible exception of Sherman and Turner.

Yeah my buddy down at NFL Network said the same thing. He said he knows a guy who knows this guy who heard a thing.

Back
Top Bottom