Philbin on the way out? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin on the way out?

I'm going to go put the trash out at the curb right now. If there's any symmetry in the world, Ireland and Philbin will be fired by the time I get back.

I'm back. It didn't happen. The whole world is going to hell.

I now believe Jeff Ireland is on his way out.

Armando Salguero just posted a column bashing Joe Philbin. Last time he did this was when there was a strong vibe that Jeff Ireland was going to be **** canned.

Philbin and Ireland need to be released. Do not wait.

Yes there is a tweet from ian rappoport (?spelling) in rotoworld that the dolphins might clean house.......if it only were true, one could be so lucky.....

2 things..... Only his 2nd year and look at how many good teams are looking for a HC. It isn't smart. That being said... Ross will probably do it, the fan base will be happy and we'll get the 5th best available coach left after it's all settled.. Because who in their right mind would want to sign with a franchise that gives up on a coach 2 seasons in or that tries to hire a coach while your own HC is still on the team? Think people.... We'll end up with the Josh McDaniels and Manginas of the football world, have to fire him in 2 years switching offenses 3x while destroying our young QB's development. Down the drain again because of rash decisions.

Rappaport uses the term placid describing Phailbin. I'd go with flaccid.

2 things..... Only his 2nd year and look at how many good teams are looking for a HC. It isn't smart. That being said... Ross will probably do it, the fan base will be happy and we'll get the 5th best available coach left after it's all settled.. Because who in their right mind would want to sign with a franchise that gives up on a coach 2 seasons in or that tries to hire a coach while your own HC is still on the team? Think people.... We'll end up with the Josh McDaniels and Manginas of the football world.

I have read this a few times in this thread. The thought that we have too much competition to get a good replacement. Well it's going to be competitive every year. Do you want a clean house or not. Don't complain about our staff and then say we should stick with who we have. I personally want to clean house and build the right way by hiring a good GM and let him hire the staff.

Back
Top Bottom