Philbin on the way out? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin on the way out?

I have read this a few times in this thread. The thought that we have too much competition to get a good replacement. Well it's going to be competitive every year. Do you want a clean house or not. Don't complain about our staff and then say we should stick with who we have. I personally want to clean house and build the right way by hiring a good GM and let him hire the staff.

But I don't think GM is a major issue. The Offensive line and the playcalling have been atrocious and that is what killed us this year. I don't want to completely clean house, just throw out the ones that are causing the problems and continue building.

I would hate to see another new project. It would destroy RT.

But I don't think GM is a major issue. The Offensive line and the playcalling have been atrocious and that is what killed us this year. I don't want to completely clean house, just throw out the ones that are causing the problems.

who is responsible for picking the oline players? who is responsible for hiring the person calling the plays? hint they are both the same person...

who is responsible for picking the oline players? who is responsible for hiring the person calling the plays? hint they are both the same person...

You're telling me you can't fire an offensive coordinator without canning the whole staff if HE was the problem? Because if you take out Ireland you're firing Philbin and Co too.

You're telling me you can't fire an offensive coordinator without canning the whole staff if HE was the problem? Because if you take out Ireland you're firing Philbin and Co too.

That would be a win.

Yeah, let's keep changing head coaches/schemes/philosophies every few years destroying our young talent's, we put together, chances at developing, so that we have to rebuild a'****ing'gain. You guys are right... it worked so well for these past 2 decades. What am I thinking..

my uncles wifes brothers wifes sons girlfriends friend at ESPN told me there's rumors from team sources that the fins are going to fire the water boy, players lost confidence in his ability to run water out onto the field.

Back
Top Bottom