Philbins post game speech | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbins post game speech

I just don't see how that speech gets anyone excited. The guys in that locker room just played their butts off and came out with a win, and he is praising the administration and owners. The guys don't need to hear that. Tell them how great They were and build on that. I am a coach as well, and that is not a speech that I would ever give. Stop kissing Ross' a$$ and praise your players!

I don't care about the post game speech.

Honestly the only post game speech Joe needed to give today was "Hey, they're punching each other in the other locker room. Aren't you glad you're in this one?"

He sounds like the coach reindeer who says Rudolph can't play in any more Reindeer games in the Rudolph claymation. "We won't let Rudolph play in any more reindeer games Right?....Right." Yes I know I need help, but that is who he sounds like hehe.

"Yea yea we won and all but how about our freaking awesome administration!!! Give it up for them!"

The speech was probably aimed at diffusing the supposed player grumbling about the coaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf was that?! He didn't speak about anything specifically from the game at all??? Haha if anything you would think its a locker room speech after a good week of practice.. I'm sorry I still have a gut feeling that Lazor would kill it as our a head coach!

Hey Joe would hurt to give a game ball once every often?

[video=youtube;dqm_OEyJVR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqm_OEyJVR4[/video]

Back
Top Bottom