Phillip Merling out for the year, Marcus Spears could be next? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillip Merling out for the year, Marcus Spears could be next?

I fully believe that if Moses were to gain a relatively modest amount of weight, maybe about 10 pounds over the next three months, he could pinch hit at 3-4 RDE, or as a down linemen on some of our nickel plays. That's what I think. I'm not going to slap fight over whether a guy is 272 or 288, if he has the things going for him he needs. Most people wouldn't think Jay Ratliff or Randy Starks could play the nose either.

i'm not sure i'm seeing the moses at de thing either...maybe in the nickle...ck you sure like to carbo load these players into different positions...lol

anyways...ck how much trouble would it be for you to put together come cuts on mcdaniels and merling??? i keep hearing merling sucks and i never thought that was the case off the real time looks i saw...i'd like to see evidence one way or the other

I fully believe that if Moses were to gain a relatively modest amount of weight, maybe about 10 pounds over the next three months, he could pinch hit at 3-4 RDE, or as a down linemen on some of our nickel plays. That's what I think. I'm not going to slap fight over whether a guy is 272 or 288, if he has the things going for him he needs. Most people wouldn't think Jay Ratliff or Randy Starks could play the nose either.

I was actually one of the posters on here who said long before it happend that Starks could play NT.

If you have a smaller NT than you need bigger Ends around the NT if your play a true 34 D on First or second down..

I see Moses playing end in on Nickel situations as well...Ala Porter, Taylor, Suggs, Ware...

i'm not sure i'm seeing the moses at de thing either...maybe in the nickle...ck you sure like to carbo load these players into different positions...lol

anyways...ck how much trouble would it be for you to put together come cuts on mcdaniels and merling??? i keep hearing merling sucks and i never thought that was the case off the real time looks i saw...i'd like to see evidence one way or the other

McDaniel possible. Merling would be a waste of my time since he's not going to play this year anyway and might be done as a Dolphin period. Have too much to do.

if my damn dvr would allow more storage i would have kept every dolphins game and looked for myself...as it was i only kept them til the following week and rewatched them multiple times...but with my kids and all that disney channel and hanna montana stuff we have to keep stored forever i don't have the space...

oh well...if you can do mcdaniels that would be cool when you get time...

if my damn dvr would allow more storage i would have kept every dolphins game and looked for myself...as it was i only kept them til the following week and rewatched them multiple times...but with my kids and all that disney channel and hanna montana stuff we have to keep stored forever i don't have the space...

I should have kept mine as well..

It should be pretty easy to transfer them to an external HD or to your C drive on your computer....

Pay the 40 bucks or whatever for NFL Rewind. It's worth it.

That stinks that he is gone. I think spears would be goosd and for a 5th or 6th i'd take him. I dont know how much pressure he can still get but better than some other options.

Back
Top Bottom