Phins Add Another TE - Joey Fortson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Add Another TE - Joey Fortson

I Like It Nyc GIF by 8it

True!!!
I was going to mention that in my initial post but wanted to see if anyone noticed.

Someone noticed.

I therefor proclaim that "Feverdream" is now officially someone.
Do I need to inform immigration? - LOL
Oh God no... I'm under their radar.

Jody Foster is not making the team. This guy has camp body written all over him.

The risk reward with McCaffrey.. a future HOF player has no relationship to a guy like Fortson. Either way, many fans have said Grier seems to sign an inordinate number of preinjured players. I’m not making this up.
I agree that you're not the only one that says it, but it is one of those repeated statements that seem to be rooted in ignorance. Reality is that most every player has an injury history and every team signs players with an injury history. Some fans seem to always believe that their team signs an inordinate number of injured players but it's an issue with their perception rather than a factual statement.

Jody Foster is not making the team. This guy has camp body written all over him.

They must be using invisible ink. - LOL

So, we bring in ~90 bodies and keep ~50 of them.
That means roughly one out of every two players is a "camp body".

The only real difficulty that I can see is near the last two cuts when we find ourselves with an "embarrassment of riches" in deciding who to let go. What a wonderful problem to have.

It will be interesting to see how many of our cuts get picked up by other teams. That will tell us a lot about how good some of those camp bodies are.

The only question I have is - will Jody be one of those, or not.

Keep in mind that training camp can deliver a lot of surprises.

Are you trying to bait me into saying you are a low life?
Is that really necessary? - LOL
Oh Hell no... I was a referee, worked in a civil service hospital, was the stew... of course I'm a low life.

Back to talking football guys

Phins Add Another TE - Joey Fortson​

It's midnight ???

Never mind have fun. Good night all

Okay. Name all the so called players with “significant” injuries that Grier has drafted or signed other than Tua and Armstead. Even Armstead’s injury history was factored into his salary.
It would be easier to name the players NOT with a significant injury history.

Back
Top Bottom