phins.com projected depth chart | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phins.com projected depth chart

phintastic said:
Let's see yours and see how many people agree. It's all speculation until September 11th.

I think painnotpleasure has had the best depth chart.

Nfl.com is like the little yellow bus of websites. (apollogies 2 anyone who rode the little yellow bus)

hey WVU man, its gonna be your boys, my school (Villanova), and UConn this year for the Big East bball title...cant wait for the season to start
WVU will dominate the Big-East.And only 2 teams can be in the big-east title game...lol j/k Did you hear Kevin Pittsnogle is staying for his senior year? WVU is returning 4 of its 5 starters which is awesome man!

Kevin Pittsnoggle is the man, i plan on getting his blue jersey if i can ever find one...

What about that crappy comeback by louisville?:mad:

He straight up burnt miami's secondary on that play. Yea it was offsides on miami. If you watch there DT i believe it was. He jumped a little to early...

Who was miami's secondary last year? sean taylor, kellan winslow...Kay-Jay burnt em' all!

WOW dont even need to mention the stupidity of the chart and how off it is but WOW

phintastic said:
Let's see yours and see how many people agree. It's all speculation until September 11th.

Well, that's because he is correct. Rookies don't get automatically penciled in as starters because they won some bar fight ;) . NFL.com has DBowens above Roth on their Dolphins depth chart and it makes perfect sense right now.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/MIA

Depth charts are subject to change. They haven't even put on pads yet.

Idiotic? Interesting comment from someone who knows so much about the players that he can't even spell the name correctly. McDougle wasn't a Pro Bowler that was guaranteed a starting job unless I missed something. Personally, I think McDougle will start, but that's pure speculation.

This team was 4-12 last year. They have a new GM, Head Coach, and coaching staff. Anyone who thinks they know exactly who is going to start is kidding themselves. Phins.com took a guess and can justify each decision. Props to them.

Just out of curiosity, are you a member of the phins.com site?

booker over boston, boston would make a solid slot and create mismatches (not like he doesnt already)

kevin carter at LE he's much better than vonnie

mcdougle behind st.clair seems unreal as well as roth on the third team defense :rolleyes:

They dont even have Kevin Carter on teh roster.

Just out of curiosity, are you a member of the phins.com site?

Negative.

I do know about phins.com though because it was the first ever Dolphins fan site and still is one of the better ones out there. I respect their opinion and have no respect for people who argue against opinions by using terms like "asinine", "idiotic" and "stupidity".

If you don't agree with the chart that's fine, but attacking someone for giving their opinion is uncool.

phintastic said:
Negative.

I do know about phins.com though because it was the first ever Dolphins fan site and still is one of the better ones out there. I respect their opinion and have no respect for people who argue against opinions by using terms like "asinine", "idiotic" and "stupidity".

If you don't agree with the chart that's fine, but attacking someone for giving their opinion is uncool.

You're right. There is no need for someone to be attacked personally for stating their opinion. However this is a message board and there is always going to be conflicting opinions. I did disagree with two of the starters that he had listed on the depth chart. I just don't see how anyone can expect Chester to start at this point.

phintastic said:
Negative.

The reason I used asinine is simple, do you know the definition of asinine? It means failure to exercize sound judgement. To me some of the decisions made were lacking in sound judgement, and it seems as if a few others agree. I think that to have a guy with a 5 year 35 million dollar contract, who can play just about every position on the DL, and is a former Pro Bowler not starting is just that.

Then we move to the OL, I am not sold on Carey but I believe in Houck. I think McIntosh will be the starter, but I cant right off Carey. Then I see that he has McDougal (who according to the Sun Sentinal has supplanted St. Clair at RT) BEHIND St. Clair. See the article on the front page.

Back
Top Bottom