** PHINS CRUSH the Panthers post game chat** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** PHINS CRUSH the Panthers post game chat**

When Cam re-signed with the Panthers, Keyshawn Johnson went on some interview show and not-so-subtly intimated that the reason that Cam only lasted one year in New England was that Cam was “too urban” and had too much style for Belichick. Well, I guess that after the last two games, Keyshawn can maybe wake up to the reality that all the swag in the world can’t cover up when you’re playing way past your prime. I’m just glad it was the Dolphins that put that on display for the rest of the fans to see what the rest of the league already knew: Cam’s time as an effective starter are behind him.

When Cam re-signed with the Panthers, Keyshawn Johnson went on some interview show and not-so-subtly intimated that the reason that Cam only lasted one year in New England was that Cam was “too urban” and had too much style for Belichick. Well, I guess that after the last two games, Keyshawn can maybe wake up to the reality that all the swag in the world can’t cover up when you’re playing way past your prime. I’m just glad it was the Dolphins that put that on display for the rest of the fans to see what the rest of the league already knew: Cam’s time as an effective starter are behind him.
It sounds like Keyshawn could get a job for MSNBC or CNN.

Overall great game but I’m concerned about qb still. Tua was 27 for 31 which is alright but you have to ask yourself why the incompletions? I still think we go all in trade the farm for Watson. He would of went 75 for 31 with like 4 tds. The four incompletions could of cost us the game.
Your hyperbole (...went 75 for 31) is beyond ridiculous and throws doubt on your credibility.
You say Tuas 27 for 31 was alright but complain about his incompletions, which is what you are left with after your completions.

Your summary is as bogus as your presumptions!

I believe you are suffering from a serious "mental distortion" that I call "phonyass balogniass".
GET HELP! - LOL

Your hyperbole (...went 75 for 31) is beyond ridiculous and throws doubt on your credibility.
You say Tuas 27 for 31 was alright but complain about his incompletions, which is what you are left with after your completions.

Your summary is as bogus as your presumptions!

I believe you are suffering from a serious "mental distortion" that I call "phonyass balogniass".
GET HELP! - LOL
Devildog, he's obviously being super-annoying by being sarcastic about the people that show a modicum of doubt about Tua.

No, he was obviously being facetious, using the word loosely, as people being facetious are usually more witty.
I appreciate your viewpoint, but I am just not buying the sarcasm viewpoint.
Maybe he wasn't as funny as he thought he was - I could cede that - LOL

I appreciate your viewpoint, but I am just not buying the sarcasm viewpoint.
Maybe he wasn't as funny as he thought he was - I could cede that - LOL
Uncle Ray -- we all know you have like ZERO scent of humor!

I mean I can smell your tuna shtick from here

and I'm in an ethereal dimension!

No really. I'm in Daytona!

:p

Uncle Ray -- we all know you have like ZERO scent of humor!

I mean I can smell your tuna shtick from here

and I'm in an ethereal dimension!

No really. I'm in Daytona!

:p
What can I say?
When your right, you are right.

My sense of humor has ZERO scent (doesn't stink). - LOL

Thanks for the "punch line", I needed that - LOL

75 out of 31 is mathematically impossible
Science, you two are making Marines look bad. This guy was being intentionally annoying by sarcastically making comments, because he doesn't like people that make a comment about Tua that isn't overwhelmingly positive. I'd say "C'mon, man," but some decrepit asshole made that very uncool to say.

Back
Top Bottom