**Phins/Jets Post Game Discussion | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Jets Post Game Discussion

I was concerned when he was hired. Not so now.

Be even less concerned now

This man is pulling the strings lol

National Football League GIF by New York Jets

I can see why some might bristle at my post....

I do enjoy the wins.

But the goal in my mind when you have a team with this much talent on both sides of the ball is winning the superbowl. Some teams like the Broncos or the Texans are trying to turn their season around to maybe sneak into the winld card... This team is a tier above that... We are fighting for home field and a playoff bye...

So when you see me upset over interceptions or turnovers... or not getting plays called in time... It is simply because there is a season that starts when this one ends.... I know it seems strange to many... (Because Miami has not won a playoff game in 25 years)

When that other season starts... We will be playing the Ravens, the Chiefs, or Jaguars ( Most likely) We will have to bring our "A Game" I would like to see these things I talk about go away now so we can have a complete team playing mistake free football in the post season.

So we can win the Superbowl

Getting to the Superbowl means we have to play Dallas or the Niners.... and there is no way we win that game if we turn the football over three times.

So these things matter and they are very important if the goal is as I stated to win the Superbowl.
The most important part is for the team to be playing their best football in November and December. Phins moved the football on offense and the defense was special. There are definitely areas where everyone on the team can improve, but I would argue this is the best we have played when you consider all three phases.

The most important part is for the team to be playing their best football in November and December. Phins moved the football on offense and the defense was special. There are definitely areas where everyone on the team can improve, but I would argue this is the best we have played when you consider all three phases.
Hell yeah

If David Chang makes you a Sammy, you better eat that ****.
Wilkins ate enough for himself, Al Michaels, and any other haters. "More for me!" "More for me!" He also got a laugh out of an understandably downbeat JaelanPhillips, when he came into the locker room, mouth full, half eaten sandwich in one hand, and tray in the other.

Back
Top Bottom