**Phins/Jets Post Game Discussion | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Jets Post Game Discussion

I'm sure your complaining on this forum will fix any issues you have with the team.
If that is the bend you want to make of it.... Why do you bother to post here... I mean it changes nothing, right?

Thanks for playing.

How many plays yesterday on offense? 50 something. One the play didn't get in on time. Ok.

Let's make a deal, you hang your hat on this and I will settle for one less turnover per game. 😂
2 turnovers is still too many.... We cannot expect to win in the playoffs against a top team turning the football over twice.

Sorry... your logic is terrible.

Your "job" isnt to correct their mistakes by pointing them out ad nauseum. Your "job" as a fan is to support your team and cheer for them. Or don't.

Nothing you say is going to coach the mistakes out of them.

Constantly harping on **** to other fans after a 21 point win isnt helping you, your fellow fans, or the team.

We get it, the team has to clean things up, but this is true in ANY organized sport, for ANY team.

Show me one ****ing team that never makes mistakes and I will apologize and never post again.

Stop trying to hold YOUR OWN team to an imaginary standard no one will reach.

All I see (and you're not the only one) are a bunch of sour people just looking for things to bitch about.

Stop pretending you are trying to fix things or prepare people.
Who said I had a "Job"

Whatever dude.... It is a free country and I can talk about and comment on the team that I love as I see fit.

I do not have to show you anything.... I owe you nothing.

Do not tell me what I need to stop, or whatever.... Not up to you.

Get over yourself...

Have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom