**Phins/Jets Post Game Discussion | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Jets Post Game Discussion

The most important part is for the team to be playing their best football in November and December. Phins moved the football on offense and the defense was special. There are definitely areas where everyone on the team can improve, but I would argue this is the best we have played when you consider all three phases.
I agree with almost every single thing you posted....

Jets are a bottom 5 team in the league. Let's see the Dolphins dominate like this against the Ravens or the Cowboys.... Then I will absolutely agree with everything people here are posting.

Warning for this thread
I don't care what side of the coin you want to argue but leave any personnel attacks and totally unnecessary curse words out of the posts or further action will be taken.
Happy to see Fin brothers having a healthy debate but do it civilly thank you.

Sounds familiar. Flores anyone? At least Saleh seems like a good guy unlike the jackass that was Miami’s head coach.
saleh is a douchbag imo been saying it since camp, he has personality flaws and intellectual flaws that are serious red flags and they are coming to fruition like I said

saleh is a douchbag imo been saying it since camp, he has personality flaws and intellectual flaws that are serious red flags and they are coming to fruition like I said
I don't think so. His players seem to like him, and they are still playing hard for him. They are just a complete mess on offense. I understand, that is on Saleh as much as anyone, but I don't think he is anywhere close to the cancer Flores was to an organization.

Back
Top Bottom