Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

In this video, they discuss how important it is for the running game and Tua to have 3 good days. I'm still looking at the offensive line. The Bucs have a stout defensive front and how we perform against these guys will demonstrate how far we have come and how far we need to get.

I would also like to see our punt and kickoff returns to be handled by someone other than Hill/Waddle/Holland. I would have Hill/Waddle only for decoy purposes from time to time.

Media sees the writing on the wall. Many are now developing amnesia on their prior Tua takes. This will continue to occur exponentially as we get into the season.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories but I think there might be something to those who have said the Tua hate was a corporate drive company line.

In this video, they discuss how important it is for the running game and Tua to have 3 good days. I'm still looking at the offensive line. The Bucs have a stout defensive front and how we perform against these guys will demonstrate how far we have come and how far we need to get.

I would also like to see our punt and kickoff returns to be handled by someone other than Hill/Waddle/Holland. I would have Hill/Waddle only for decoy purposes from time to time.
Run Edmonds behind Armstead!

Everyone is talking about Tua but I'm more interested in how the offensive line performs
The two are kinda related. But yes, I think the OL is our focus. I want to see the line without TA in improve. We know how oft-injured he is. So, if he's our only road to good OL play, that's somewhat scary.

Yep. I think McD is confident enough in his scheming to help the OL though. Some of the OL has even said that the scheming is OL friendly meaning it doesn’t always come down on their shoulders.

It allows WRs and other backs to help in the blocking game.

I can't wait to hear about Tua picking apart the Bucs secondary like this.

Maybe. The Bucs are one of those teams that came-up with the blueprint on “HOW” to deal with T.Hill and that explosive offense from KC.

Don’t be surprised if they’re relatively successful against our passing game.

Back
Top Bottom