Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

1. All other teams except the Dolphins are the enemy and they are to be mocked mercilessly especially when they are coming into contact with our team. 2. This is football, so leave your koombay ya we're all friends soy boy latte crap out in the hall. 3. Dolphins used to own the entire state. 4. Their QB is Brady, our nemesis. 5. I hate Tampa and it's my thread. 6. I know where Publix is based but I'm sick of having to wander past Butt Pirate merch in every Publix because they've picked them as their official NFL team. 7. I'm petty.

stripes lighten GIF
Lol, almost coughed up my coffee reading that!

Maybe. The Bucs are one of those teams that came-up with the blueprint on “HOW” to deal with T.Hill and that explosive offense from KC.

Don’t be surprised if they’re relatively successful against our passing game.
They did, exploit an injury riddled OL, and meet at the QB. Billy Turner started the SB at LT, and that's all that need be said.

Since the Bucs are just a year removed from their reign as superbowl champions and are in all likelihood the better team at the moment I don't get the denigrating reference in the thread title. Is there some kind of bad blood with non-conference foe Tampa? Not trying to be prissy about it but I do appreciate the class and objectivity that generally prevails on this forum.

**** the Bucs

I was checking out the Patriot game at the end of last season. The first drive against the Pats Tua was 7 for 7 and a beautiful TD pass to Waddle. Next series X gets a pick 6 on Jones. Our team is much better than that team. We should kick butt on opening day.

Since the Bucs are just a year removed from their reign as superbowl champions and are in all likelihood the better team at the moment I don't get the denigrating reference in the thread title. Is there some kind of bad blood with non-conference foe Tampa? Not trying to be prissy about it but I do appreciate the class and objectivity that generally prevails on this forum.
Headline reader, maybe if you read the post you wouldn't have looked like a moron lol.

The Carnie town reference is a geographical reference as they have the largest population of carnival/circus employees residing in Tampa.

I can't wait to hear about Tua picking apart the Bucs secondary like this.

Im on the other end of the spectrum. I think TB is going to get "feasted on" underneath and in the run game. All the offseason hoopla about the deep ball, and all the film on Tua going deep. TB isnt going to be the first team to allow Hill to just blow by them, untouched to the endzone

Back
Top Bottom