** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith was a position of need.

You always need Offensive Linemen... You always need corners... you always need linebackers...LOL

X is old... Ramsey is expensive and old also...

Smith was a pick of a position of need.

I really liked smith coming out of the draft.

I really hope he is not a bust

Lines change ;) this is the opening line, subject to change. guarantee you by Sunday, cowboys are favored. especially after we lose to the jets and our offense looks like crap... again
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Smith was a position of need.

You always need Offensive Linemen... You always need corners... you always need linebackers...LOL

X is old... Ramsey is expensive and old also...

Smith was a pick of a position of need.

I really liked smith coming out of the draft.

I really hope he is not a bust

Part to the thing with Smith is they need to let him play. I get trying to protect him. But at some point you gotta take of the training wheels.

I would like to see smith out there also.... Get him out there on special teams and that last couple of minutes of games we are losing... but get him on the field

I would like to see smith out there also.... Get him out there on special teams and that last couple of minutes of games we are losing... but get him on the field

that didn't happen often. Mean, last couple of minutes of games we were winning.

Why did we draft cam Smith with plenty of cornerbacks when we always need OLineman every year ? Woulda really helped once again seems every year we are depleted on oline
Do you not remember the CB issues last year?

He has been out on special teams. Literally every game.

Why did we draft cam Smith with plenty of cornerbacks when we always need OLineman every year ? Woulda really helped once again seems every year we are depleted on oline

Cam Smith instead of Dewand Jones. Think about the difference Jones would have made.

Part to the thing with Smith is they need to let him play. I get trying to protect him. But at some point you gotta take of the training wheels.
I just posted the full 2023 second round in another thread. Cam Smith is the least productive second round pick in the NFL. And it’s not particularly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom