** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m getting roasted to death by all these Eagle fans at my golf club
I just wanna crawl underground somewhere
They got nerve after their last two games
Give them a proper Philly salute, tell them to go **** themselves. Philly should be a 4 or 5 loss team right now.

I'm still pissed off about that game.
Understandable, considering it has the potential to be a season-defining loss.

Hopefully, the team doesn’t allow it to be remembered as such.

Added thought: It reminds me a little of the Chargers game last year. We were coming off a loss against the Niners that wasn’t really shocking. We took on the Chargers and they dominated our offense. We had the weird defensive play before halftime where our defense played the most bizarre formation ever, basically handing the Chargers a TD. We had the inexplicable officiating, where a huge Phillips sack of Herbert was turned into a roughing the passer call. The only difference is that we were on the road and weren’t favored by 13.5.

Last edited:
It’s more about injuries rather than how our mindset is

We can come out like crazed dogs but if we’re missing 5 starters on offense we’re screwed

If you can't figure out at this point that it's WWE fixed entertainment you just watched. There's no hope for mankind

Same. Im not even watching tonight's game because football disgusts me right now.
I didn’t watch a minute of last night’s either. And usually I’d watch out of boredom alone. I even had Adams playing in my fantasy playoffs. Still didn’t turn it on.

It’s more about injuries rather than how our mindset is

We can come out like crazed dogs but if we’re missing 5 starters on offense we’re screwed
We’re more like a positive minded Mike Tyson opponents than dominating challengers right now. They might have knock out punches but lost their jab !

Still excited about this team.

Hey buddy that clearly knows football. DraftKings already has the Cowboys - Dolphins line out and we are favored by 1.5, as I expected. I'll tag @DrMultimedia too since he liked your post. also @TarHeelFinFan

View attachment 156605

Happy Star Trek GIF
Lines change ;) this is the opening line, subject to change. guarantee you by Sunday, cowboys are favored. especially after we lose to the jets and our offense looks like crap... again

Why did we draft cam Smith with plenty of cornerbacks when we always need OLineman every year ? Woulda really helped once again seems every year we are depleted on oline

This game was over with Monday night .. get the fluck over it it.

Why did we draft cam Smith with plenty of cornerbacks when we always need OLineman every year ? Woulda really helped once again seems every year we are depleted on oline
He has bust written all over him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom